IGNORED

Unicorns season: Prince of Persia for the A8!

rensoup

6 minutes ago, zbyti said:

as I promised... @Albert because @rensoup make a great port of PoP he is allowed act like a pig among peoples and insult anyone he wish to?

I will insult people who lie to my face and act offended when exposed because there's no point arguing rationally with someone who has tried and tested some pseudo argument sinkhole which you know will drag on forever.

Had there been no A8 version he wouldn't be selling "blank" A8 carts.

Edited by rensoup
because there's no point arguing rationally with someone who has tried and tested some pseudo argumentary sinkhole which you know will drag on forever Had there been no A8 version he wouldn't be selling "blank" A8 carts.
  • Like 4

I have never had an empty cartridge for sale for PoP. So I can't stop doing something I've never done. I've written about it several times.

@nowy80

He posted a link to some bullshit video compare of the C64 vs A8 versions. Clearly appearing very familiar with the subject by mentioning the C64 version was released in 1990 🙄

Links in the description video pointed to "empty" PoP blank carts for sale.

@rensoup

anyone else seen this auction?

someone is lying here... if it's the @nowy80 it actually deserves to be "banned". I took his statement as true. I'm not and wasn't interested in his goods, so I did not check his auctions then, now I can't find them.

Edited by zbyti
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, zbyti said:

someone is lying here... if it's the @nowy80 it actually deserves to be "banned". I took his statement as true.

That right there is your problem.  Thanks for admitting it.  You blindly accepted this as fact from a proven liar, and shat on the very person he was ripping off who was trying to prove it, all the while being told you were wrong.

Please think before posting next time.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Stephen said:

That right there is your problem.  Thanks for admitting it.  You blindly accepted this as fact from a proven liar, and shat on the very person he was ripping off who was trying to prove it, all the while being told you were wrong.

Please think before posting next time.

there is the prove? You seen this? Or you blindly trust someone else? 

If you seen this I was wrong, just admit you seen this auction.

---

it would be such a bold lie that one would write in contradiction:

"oh! you changed the description under the clip"

"liar! you deleted this auction!"

so far no one has mentioned this despite his unanswered denial being quoted.

Edited by zbyti

5 minutes ago, rensoup said:

I'm guessing you know the guy personally to defend him so blindly, so you probably already know that he took the auction down.

I never defended him, I just noticed that you two are doing something you shouldn't theoretically be doing.

I'm happy with your work, I'm indifferent to his.

But if he's blatantly lying, I'd join the lynching.

At this point is your word as an eyewitness against his.

1 hour ago, zbyti said:

At this point is your word as an eyewitness against his.

So you're saying I'd be lying for what reason exactly ?

2 hours ago, zbyti said:

someone is lying here... if it's the @nowy80 it actually deserves to be "banned". I took his statement as true. I'm not and wasn't interested in his goods, so I did not check his auctions then, now I can't find them.

I have never seen you as active on this topic... and you defended him without even seeking the facts ? 

44 minutes ago, zbyti said:

9 feedback's for "blank", no PoP, business prosperous as hell :P 

I tried everything I could to help him though 🙄

Great detective skills too. Did it perhaps occur to you to watch the video ?

Don't worry I saved it, just in case he deletes it too... I'm sure I can count on you for a screencap and an apology.

• Like 2

I'll write again, that's my mantra on this topic. I never sold a PoP backup cartridge. This applies to the version for every 8-bit computer. Including the version for Atari or C64 from 1994 (demo) or 2011 (full game). All my auctions on various portals that I use have been consulted with portals in terms of regulations. All correspondence with buyers is available for inspection by these portals. This does not change the fact that I did not receive an answer to my question. What exactly did I steal that I was called such a name?
No one wrote what they think about this example, I will only ask you to analyze this example in terms of the possibility of selling a data carrier. If I have received confirmation from each person who requested such a service that the data belongs to them and I am asked to put them on a prepared medium on their behalf - is it against the law? Sales portals have no objections to such declarations.

On 11/19/2022 at 7:15 AM, nowy80 said:

A small example relevant to this situation:
My laptop's hard drive crashed. I gave it to the company that sold me a new hard drive. I paid for the service of installing my own software that I had.
A few questions:
Did the company sell me a hard drive with a software installation service? (she acted immorally) Did the company sell me software? Can I throw insults at this company now?

I have nothing against evaluating such conduct from a moral point of view. I didn't remove any auctions PoP or any descriptions under the videos. Theft or insults is a serious criminal charge, so I still waiting to be substantiated for such a statement. I emphasize that I have never personally threatened or used name-calling in any forum. I'm not going to change it by asking for the same thing.

47 minutes ago, nowy80 said:

If I have received confirmation from each person who requested such a service that the data belongs to them and I am asked to put them on a prepared medium on their behalf - is it against the law?

7 hours ago, Albert said:

I agree, this is very sketchy, and I've seen many sellers on eBay and Etsy do this same gambit over the years. ... Some offer it as a "service", trying to skirt around the fact that they are, indeed, selling you pirated carts. 

IMO these "services" are just trying to cover up pirating. Which in this case would be a community member.

2 hours ago, rensoup said:

So you're saying I'd be lying for what reason exactly ?

I have never seen you as active on this topic... and you defended him without even seeking the facts ? 

Maybe you not lying but but maybe you saw something suggested by the video that isn't there.

why would you do that? just because you want to be right? I don't know - irrelevant.

---

@nowy80

we didn't discuss whether you sold PoP, only whether you actually launched an auction which is now gone for some reason.

you could have had an empty cartridge for PoP and after Rensoup's reactions apologized and deleted the auction. but you say that none of that happened.

If there was such an auction, instead of admitting it and removing it, you say that nothing like that happened.

if Rensoup is telling the truth then you really have no place on retro sites because you are a cowardly cheater, and if Rensoup makes untrue accusations, he has already proved that he is not a particularly nice person.

I'm surprised that instead of accusing you of deleting the auction earlier, he came up with it now and before he preferred to link the Bruce Lee auction, etc.

Edited by zbyti

My five cents in the discussion. Personally, I've played PoP on Atari once so far, super code. As far as I know, Nowy80 doesn't sell them - but I didn't get into the topic.
On the other hand, I am bothered by the issue of total hypocrisy on atariage recently. Let me remind you of one of the threads: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/60792-atarifandalcz-online/?do=findComment&comment=744725 - at one time the "atariage community" was stealing my (then still commercially released) software. And here suddenly an uproar about a publicly available game, that it was pirated, that you can see a self-made version.... I don't know, all in all, I'm becoming less and less interested in doing anything related to Atari.... With such an approach, hands are falling - how to steal from the "company" (me in this case) is ok, how to show something generally available sucks? Something you don't understand...
Heh, last time:
1. Candle vs Lotharek
2. lotharek vs 8bit clone
3. rensuop vs new80
Who's next? I think it's time to stop with the new stuff on Atari, it's becoming more and more dangerous for your health....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

One more link (this is better, i can't find it before:

if I remember there is one more (on this forum)

Edited by Sikor

16 minutes ago, Sikor said:

On the other hand, I am bothered by the issue of total hypocrisy on atariage recently. Let me remind you of one of the threads: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/60792-atarifandalcz-online/?do=findComment&comment=744725 - at one time the "atariage community" was stealing my (then still commercially released) software.

AFAIK @_Fandal_ immediately removed your titles and excused. Quite the opposite to what is happening here.

BTW: Recently? 2004?

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, zbyti said:

@nowy80

we didn't discuss whether you sold PoP, only whether you actually launched an auction which is now gone for some reason.

you could have had an empty cartridge for PoP and after Rensoup's reactions apologized and deleted the auction. but you say that none of that happened.

If there was such an auction, instead of admitting it and removing it, you say that nothing like that happened.

I've never had such an auction on any portal, so I couldn't be asked to remove it. For me personally, this is an issue I would like to fully clarify. Because of this, I've read a lot of incorrect personal invectives.

I read that I should be banned from this forum. If I broke the rules, I ask the Admins to delete my account.
Forum terms I have agreed to:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

I guess other users have also accepted these rules.

24 minutes ago, zbyti said:

Fine for me, there is a word against a word until there are other eyewitnesses.

I have been slandered for this, then judged and almost condemned by several users of this forum. I have never been presented with the proof of theft that I am asking for. I don't know you, but your opinions on many of the comments were among the most balanced.

1 minute ago, nowy80 said:

I have been slandered for this, then judged and almost condemned by several users of this forum. I have never been presented with the proof of theft that I am asking for. I don't know you, but your opinions on many of the comments were among the most balanced.

Yes you are right, I don't seen "proof" either and usually the proof rests on the accuser.

Let's wait until @Stephen wakes up - he mentioned that something has been proven.