IGNORED

Robinson's Requiem at AGE

jaysmith2000

I actually own (legitimately) the PC version of this game, and I thought it was really awesome. It's really hard though, with tons of stuff you have to watch out for. The game tracks all kinds of information about your body so you can tell if you're in trouble.

I was really looking forward to the Jag version of this game, and I look forward to a release :)

--Zero

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Fredi Fredo from the french jaguar forum has found the answer, Ishar 3 has been developped for Jaguar, and like Robinson's Requiem, it is finished !!!!!

http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=26573

Another game that can be found and published ? The jaguar RPG's library is very poor, it would be an awesome add !! :)

(Fred is in contact with the programmer who will answer to our questions, so don't mass email him ;) )

Wow, great find Pocket!!! I'm sure all of us are interested in hearing about Ishar 3, I remember that game on the Falcon (and I'm still looking for the Falcon version). It'd be great if these games can be released!

Hi !  

Fredi Fredo from the french jaguar forum has found the answer, Ishar 3 has been developped for Jaguar, and like Robinson's Requiem, it is finished !!!!!

http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=26573

Another game that can be found and published ? The jaguar RPG's library is very poor, it would be an awesome add !! :)

(Fred is in contact with the programmer who will answer to our questions, so don't mass email him ;) )

That's AWESOME! But the linked forum is in French. Anyone know what they are saying.

Man, I have wanted those games for a long time! Whoever releases those titles is gonna get their leg humped! :lust:

Hi JagChris,

Look at one of the first posts, there is a link to the webpage of the jaguar programmer, he explains here a few things, for ex. he could'nt use the voxel technique very well on Jaguar (for RR) and used true 3D instead :)

Wow, great find Pocket!!! I'm sure all of us are interested in hearing about Ishar 3, I remember that game on the Falcon (and I'm still looking for the Falcon version). It'd be great if these games can be released!

Speak with nick at 1632 systems.. I bought a copy of Ishar 1 & 3 off him at JagFest UK.. www.1632systems.co.uk. I am sure he had falcon versions too.

Speak with nick at 1632 systems.. I bought a copy of Ishar 1 & 3 off him at JagFest UK.. www.1632systems.co.uk. I am sure he had falcon versions too.

Hey Linkovich, you already have Robinsons Requiem and Ishar for the Jag? I didn't know anyone even knew where they were, or that Ishar had been done for the Jag, except that sneaky J-Smith :D

Thanks for the suggestion pocket. However, after going back and looking, I can't find the specific link you were referring too. Think you can maybe give me a more specific pointer?

Hey Linkovich, you already have Robinsons Requiem and Ishar for the Jag? I didn't know anyone even knew where they were, or that Ishar had been done for the Jag, except that sneaky J-Smith :D  

No, I just have the ST versions :)

I was just letting sauron know where he could probably get Ishar 3 for his Falcon

Thanks for the suggestion pocket. However, after going back and looking, I can't find the specific link you were referring too. Think you can maybe give me a more specific pointer?

http://www.foxysofts.com/index.php?l=includes/qui.inc

:)

Thanks pocket. Link worked. Found site. Still can't read French. :|

Try babelfish.altavista.com

It's not perfect, but usually you can figure out what's being said.

-Kevin

I was at AGE and I played RR for a while. I got to wander around (and pass through a few trees like they weren't there) and talk to a local. I could barely hear the dialog because all the noise in the place, on top of having an ear infection. I wandered around and ended up in a cave, which is when I gave up. Without instructions it was too hard to figure out the interface. I couldn't figure out if the guy had a flashlight or a map in his inventory. Well, anyway, it has nice graphics, but not outstanding. Even more pop-up than Cybermorph. I couldn't really make out the sound, so I can't really comment on it. It seems like more of a 'niche' game. It's unique, but it doesn't seem like something I could really get involved with.

This is my first post. One of the guys at the AGE JagFest told me that he was a moderator here so I thought I should check it out. I'm happy to be here!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Ishar Triolgy and RR Falcon Version that I bought from 16/32 Systems. RR crashes in the 256 Color mode for some reason and is supposed to use the Falcon's higher graphic abilities than the ST. It works fine under the ST modes. Nick was supposed to get back to me on that to see if other copies have the same problem. It's very slow on the Falcon. I'm hoping the Jag version is quicker in fight scenes than Towers II and better sound effects.

This is unbeleviable! Great news!

I like RR - I played it on ST and Falcon...

This will be great addition for my Jaguar collection and nice game to play... you realy need a lot to think in this game...for instance - if you will go to caves you need torch, but you must made it firs... ;)

OK, some questions - it will be on CD - is that means that I need Jagfree CD (Protector SE or BS gold) to play it?

Thanks

Bolid

This will be great addition for my Jaguar collection and nice game to play... you realy need a lot to think in this game...for instance - if you will go to caves you need torch, but you must made it firs... ;)

OK, some questions - it will be on CD - is that means that I need Jagfree CD (Protector SE or BS gold) to play it?

Thanks

Bolid

No, it actually means you need a JUGS-DD™ compatible CD-Bypass to use it.

Hello!

OK, some questions - it will be on CD - is that means that I need a Vendor Y-brand CD-Bypass (Vendor-X-product  or Vendor-Y-product) to play it?

No, it actually means you need a Vendor X-brand compatible CD-Bypass to use it.

How about a "Sticky" thread explaining what is needed to run one of those modern (post-Atari-) CD games?

Regards

Matthias

Thanks

Bolid

No, it actually means you need a JUGS-DD™ compatible CD-Bypass to use it.

He was perfect correct, stop trying to confuse people.

Unecncripted CD's (thats anything not officially released by Atari) require a loader program, either P:SE, BS:G, the B&C bypass cartridge, or something more exotic like a hacked/developer cd bios or bjl / jagserver uploadable bypass code.

Your constant self promotion is really pissing everyone off, incase you hadnt noticed (but Im sure you have, you'd have to be blind not to see how many people around here are really annoyed with you).

A sticky thread about bypass carts seems a good idea, as long as its sticky and locked.

Archived