IGNORED

Sophia 2 preorder thread

Simius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Simius Just to say I am assuming at this stage the recent spreadsheet it just a consolidation and check in for yourself given this thread has been running for a while amassing pre-order interest? 

In other words at this stage I am assuming there is no indication of when you might be able to resume making new batches? I am still working on the basis we are still looking at at least another 12 months wait, (so into 2024), before you can even get the chips needed.

Edited by Beeblebrox

1 hour ago, Beeblebrox said:

@Simius Just to say I am assuming at this stage the recent spreadsheet it just a consolidation and check in for yourself given this thread has been running for a while amassing pre-order interest? 

In other words at this stage I am assuming there is no indication of when you might be able to resume making new batches? I am still working on the basis we are still looking at at least another 12 months wait, (so into 2024), before you can even get the chips needed.

It's much better. Thanks to the help of our fellow from Lithuania I bought the FPGAs and the Sophia2 can be available again. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Simius said:

It's much better. Thanks to the help of our fellow from Lithuania I bought the FPGAs and the Sophia2 can be available again. 

Wow - amazing.

It's been so long I've actually forgotten how much you are asking for a basic Sophia 2 with standard length cables for XEs and the 800XL/600XL. Do you have a rough ball park figure for the units at this stage? If it's £1000 I may have to pass heh heh! ;)