IGNORED

Lock-On 2600

ChrisKewl

Bad news: We are out of stock of Lock-On 2600s for the moment.

Worse news: One of my print cores for my printer died (after many many years), so I had to purchase another at a staggering $169!
https://fbrc8.com/collections/favorites/products/ultimaker-3-aa-print-core-0-4mm

The good news: The new printcore will be here on Wednesday then I can try to print some more. I am going to maybe even try some different colors!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, wongojack said:

I just used mine tonight - working great EXCEPT . . . my copy of Circus Convoy wouldn't quite fit.  I think the posts on the game are too wide.

Woah, wonder who is making their cases. I need to contact them and get a case sample.

Do you just leave your Lock-On inside your Atari all the time and just put the carts on top of it?

Thanks!

@ChrisKewl - I don't leave the Lock-On inside, so I could just remove it easily.

I have a copy of Alien Abduction coming that I can test as well.  FYI - I've sent an email to Audacity support that never got a response, so good luck.

I can take a pair of calipers to measure the case if you like.

12 hours ago, wongojack said:

@ChrisKewl - I don't leave the Lock-On inside, so I could just remove it easily.

I have a copy of Alien Abduction coming that I can test as well.  FYI - I've sent an email to Audacity support that never got a response, so good luck.

I can take a pair of calipers to measure the case if you like.

Yes, please let me know what you find. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...