IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

2 minutes ago, Rockymin said:

Yes, you were a pretty big fan.  I read through the archives. lol.  Did they really give you death threats?  I don't like doxxing either, but I feel like those people wouldn't really do anything though.  People like that are usually just all talk and no action.  Big tough guys behind their keyboards, but the complete opposite irl.  

One thing I wondered about that Mr_me guy, is how come he never uses Tommy's name in his posts?  He always calls him "the CEO" or "the former CEO".  It's really weird.

Death threats? No I didn't receive that. They did try and get me to stop posting by doing things like this to intimidate me.

Screenshot_20210217-140259_YouTube.thumb.jpg.bc0f7155172a7a18aeaba114943b20fa.jpg

This behavior was supported by many here.

Tommy and some of the guys here also thought I was some guy on reddit. AA members here that mrme hung around and supported claimed I was said person. DJC did a stream badmouthing said person. That person then dropped out of reddit saying they threatened him with pictures of his kid if he didn't stop talking about Amico. So DJC, mrme, and the AA people thought I was that guy amd supported that type of behavior. In addition to say I'm a wife beater, shouldn't work with kids, etc etc.

I even got some calls from Canada which oddly enough like mrme, has a high proportion of Amico fanatics it seems. Pranks but not death threats.

If you didn't know, Tommy literally had a folder on his desktop titled Haters where he gathered information on people and would share it to get people to attack. He flipped shit when someone reported on that. He showed his desktop off on a stream and you can read it where this came from.

c643a9621b7f0626c4a5269bc0f08338ada4a6e8.thumb.jpg.9eaf8d2c64c82ae32e02c2470531e6a7.jpg

They also tried to find TonyTGD's ex-wife, and posted who they thought he was. They really wanted to out his picture but were a little dumb/racist to assume the first person with his Mexican heritage and name had to be him. Might be why they never found his ex. 😂

It was a real crap show that unfortunately was cultivated here to later continue to blossom on YT and their Discord secret talks. I did find it funny when they would mouth each other behind their backs when away from the cult group. That's why I wasn't surprised when Saggy outed that Intellivision told them to astroturf StartEngine and tell people to not believe what their eyes could read. They had literally been doing that for years.

When people call it a cult, it isn't a joke. Do I think they would have done something? Yes. They were adamant about tracking some of us down. There were many sociopathic tendencies shown by the fans.

Oh going back to identity. I guess I do identify as this...

HaterFolderBadge1.gif.db48311eee973b3fe5a6e5cdb23d3e9e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Death threats? No I didn't receive that. They did try and get me to stop posting by doing things like this to intimidate me.

Screenshot_20210217-140259_YouTube.thumb.jpg.bc0f7155172a7a18aeaba114943b20fa.jpg

This behavior was supported by many here.

The person who posted that video (who is also a member of AtariAge and was a regular poster in the big Amico thread) once took part in a stream where he brought a woman (who was also on the stream) to tears by shouting and talking shit to her because she dared interact with the "haters". It was so bad that the next day, the guy who hosted the stream, Retro Bro, had to make a separate video addressing it.

The person who did all this was someone that Tommy openly supported, doing stuff like helping him upgrade his pre-order to a founders edition. Tommy literally supported and encouraged his little middle aged weirdos to behave like this.

Once a 14 year old boy did a video where he was critical about Amico, and a bunch of Tommy's gang (including the man above) rushed to his video to leave comments telling him how he was wrong and calling him names,

Another Amico fan admitted this in a video. he said that the fans were encourages to "not be friends" with people if they said things Tommy didn't like, were told to block people, go and leave comments etc.

It all sounds totally insane, but that's what Tommy had the fans doing.

Edit: Oh and since DJC was mentioned , there was that time he publicly showed what he was really like... 😳

Edited by SteveTheColecoDude
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

The person who posted that video (who is also a member of AtariAge and was a regular poster in the big Amico thread) once took part in a stream where he brought a woman (who was also on the stream) to tears by shouting and talking shit to her because she dared interact with the "haters". It was so bad that the next day, the guy who hosted the stream, Retro Bro, had to make a separate video addressing it.

The person who did all this was someone that Tommy openly supported, doing stuff like helping him upgrade his pre-order to a founders edition. Tommy literally supported and encouraged his little middle aged weirdos to behave like this.

Once a 14 year old boy did a video where he was critical about Amico, and a bunch of Tommy's gang (including the man above) rushed to his video to leave comments telling him how he was wrong and calling him names,

Another Amico fan admitted this in a video. he said that the fans were encourages to "not be friends" with people if they said things Tommy didn't like, were told to block people, go and leave comments etc.

Edit: Oh and since DJC was mentioned , there was that time he publicly showed what he was really like... 😳

Wow. That video is really bad.  And only one year ago.  What a way to promote a "family" gaming system.  What a way to turn away any possible potential interest.

• Like 1

The Amico sucks, this is a scientific fact supported by numerous published papers in academic journals, and anyone supporting it to the point of attempting to dox and harass other people is a huge lolcow who themselves should have all of their personal dirty laundry aired out in public for the world to see. Especially the guy that brought that woman to tears.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rayik said:

Wow. That video is really bad.  And only one year ago.  What a way to promote a "family" gaming system.  What a way to turn away any possible potential interest.

I think it was about 2 years ago.  They said a year ago, but that comment itself was a year old...

So hard to watch an idiot like that...

Did he ever see the light and apologize for all his impudence?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

You guys realize, that it is 2024, right?

I had already forgotten about this nonsense. 😂

This cannot factually be accurate. The Amico is on the launchpad for a 10/10/2020 release. It hasn't released yet, so there is no way it is 2024.

Hurry, someone get CPUWiz a taco, some arrogant bastard hotsauce, and a shot of whiskey!

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

He also did a rant on that reddit user SteamPoweredInternet. If I had known they would later accuse me of being that person, I would have kept track of that. It is funny to see how much Tony got under their skin. Funny thing is the only reason he found all the stuff out that he did is because Tommy acted the way he did and got them to do the same thing.

In fact I think Tommy's behavior is why there were so many leaks within the company. Pat had inside people as did others. From everything I'm aware of I'm fairly certain the leaks did not come from the same sources. Which means there were many people who didn't like the direction of the company but still were pulling a paycheck.

14 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

I think it was about 2 years ago.  They said a year ago, but that comment itself was a year old...

So hard to watch an idiot like that...

Did he ever see the light and apologize for all his impudence?

DJC? No. None of them have really given what I would call a good apology. That would require them to admit what they did was wrong. A lot of them if not all knew they were pushing lies for Tommy and attacking. That's why you will most likely never see any of them really air out the dirty laundry as it would also implicate them. Not many people have the fortitude to out themselves like that to apologize to people they don't care about. Most of it was probably done to try and save YT face.

14 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

It's a shame that wrestling promo didn't even lead to a match. 😩

I thought it lead to the Amicos in a Cell match?

Animated GIF

• Like 1

That video reminds me of some sicko from Akron, Ohio who lies, cheats, steals, etc. and has done other things which he would be in prison.  Then he uses projection on those who accuse him.   But when his buttons are pushed, he goes in wrestler rage mode.  I won't name him because he's already a POS and doesn't need the publicity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

This cannot factually be accurate. The Amico is on the launchpad for a 10/10/2020 release. It hasn't released yet, so there is no way it is 2024.

Hurry, someone get CPUWiz a taco, some arrogant bastard hotsauce, and a shot of whiskey!

This is probably the real reason why DJC and Mullis are still on board. 

33 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

That video reminds me of some sicko from Akron, Ohio who lies, cheats, steals, etc. and has done other things which he would be in prison.  Then he uses projection on those who accuse him.   But when his buttons are pushed, he goes in wrestler rage mode.  I won't name him because he's already a POS and doesn't need the publicity.

Um… okay…

9 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I thought it lead to the Amicos in a Cell match?

Wasn't it an Amico on a pole match? 🤔

Edit: actually, the whole Amico debacle looks like a Royal Rumble match, except most participants just threw themselves over the top rope one after another, and DJC and Mullis are the only ones left in the middle the ring, cheering in front of an empty arena.

Edited by roots.genoa
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 8:06 PM, MrBeefy said:

...AA members here that mrme hung around and supported claimed I was said person. DJC did a stream badmouthing said person. That person then dropped out of reddit saying they threatened him with pictures of his kid if he didn't stop talking about Amico. So DJC, mrme, and the AA people thought I was that guy amd supported that type of behavior. In addition to say I'm a wife beater, shouldn't work with kids, etc etc....

Not true. I never hung out with those people, never thought he was "that guy", and never said those things. If he's going to make stuff up about another forum user like myself, what else is he making up.

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

Not true. I never hung out with those people, never thought he was "that guy", and never said those things. If he's going to make stuff up about another forum user like myself, what else is he making up.

7c60bb7c-4541-441e-a04e-8c514e985370_text.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, mr_me said:

We all know what you did.  The sad part is that you keep doing it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mr_me said:

mr_me, I have to ask.  Why do you always call Tommy "CEO" or "former CEO" instead of using his name?

Edited by Rockymin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mr_me said:

Aren’t you “redditshreddit” or whatever? Just admit you carried water for a scumbag… mistakes are made by everyone but most of us learn from them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bojay1997 said:

We all know what you did.  The sad part is that you keep doing it.  

More than ten thousand comments in the atariage forums for all to see.

26 minutes ago, Rockymin said:

mr_me, I have to ask.  Why do you always call Tommy "CEO" or "former CEO" instead of using his name?

That's what he was, and prefer to discuss the topic rather than people. There's a weird obsession this thread has that goes beyond the project, no need to add to it.

18 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

Wasn't it an Amico on a pole match? 🤔

Edit: actually, the whole Amico debacle looks like a Royal Rumble match, except most participants just threw themselves over the top rope one after another, and DJC and Mullis are the only ones left in the middle the ring, cheering in front of an empty arena.

I think I'm Shawn from the 1995 Rumble.

mYyr1V-ezgif.com-added-text.gif.99e9f0a16c9994753d6892ad8248a557.gif

1 hour ago, CPUWIZ said:

Completely Egotistical Oppertunist?

Forget what I said earlier. CPUWiz needs a double shot!

It does seem like that is fitting for both Amico and Tommy's career. You've worked with him before on Pac-Man right? If you feel comfortable discussing, how much stuff came from people working for him vs his actual self doing the work?

• Like 1