IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

"This is the coolest thing ever" (Oprah Winfrey, Chicago 2009)

If you don´t know it, just wait for the audience :)

EDIT: If anybody has the Making-Of from this, please let me know. There was a video in 2009 about it.

gallery_41141_1470_29333.jpg

Edited by schmitzi
  • Like 1

Heh... That is nice.

Jedi will come out soon I hope. It is really just a matter of finishing the Holiday Demo project and then shifting my focus.

I am having a TERRIBLE time getting my design into the crap template for my labels... MS word templates can be awesome OR they can suck... This one sucks.

I came across THIS VIDEO on You Tube... :o

It convinced me to get a 'DashCam' for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsQ-obL1Z4

This behavior is fascinating, terrible, awesome, unimaginable, horrifying, insane... There are some parts where I think the owner of the dash-cam was seeking the opportunity for the 'accident' and then most of it is just a complete lack of prudence... This reminds me that when I bicycle through an alien rich community every night, the drivers are obviously confused by my hand signals. I'm thinking I should get bicycle signal lights for Christmas...

That video is so long, and there is a clear theme to the cause of those accidents. It gives the impression chaos as the norm in that region. But surely, that is not case?

-M@

• Like 1

....in 5 Minutes the fight Wladimir Klitschko ./. Fury Tyson starts, if anybody is interested in....

As it happens here in Germany (Düsseldorf I think), we can watch it live here on German TV

sorry I don´t know about other countries TV, but maybe maybe.

They are telling about the "fight of the century" (what they nearly do at every fight) :) :)

• Like 2

....in 5 Minutes the fight Wladimir Klitschko ./. Fury Tyson starts, if anybody is interested in....

As it happens here in Germany (Düsseldorf I think), we can watch it live here on German TV

sorry I don´t know about other countries TV, but maybe maybe.

They are telling about the "fight of the century" (what they nearly do at every fight) :) :)

Hope klitschko wins, Fury is a complete D**khead and needs a lesson in humility.

• Like 1