IGNORED

AtariAge Store Last Chance Sale!

Albert

On 7/9/2023 at 2:33 PM, smesgr said:

I already try to contact via contact form, but without response. Thus try this again here. I can't order because the shipment calculator throws an error:

It is easy to reproduce. Just select Germany and press "Show Shipping Rates". All other field filled or not don't seem to matter

Still have this issue. But found a workaround. For somebody with the same issue: use Paypal instead of trying to pay directly via Shop page. Somehow this works... very annoying I hate PayPal

Edited by smesgr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, chad5200 said:

How is this coming along?

Has anyone received their Last Chance Sale order yet?  If so, when did you order and how many games did you order?

Thanks for bumping this thread and reminding me I have a pending order 🙂.  I ordered on June 23rd for 3 games but nothing yet. 

Yes, I was asked if I could send this email out to the AtariAge Store mailing list for Black Friday, and I agreed.  Nightdive Studios and Digital Eclipse also did the same.  This isn't something that will happen very often.  The email is almost entirely images, so you're not going to see much of it with them all blocked.  I sure as heck am not running any sales in the AtariAge Store until all these Last Chance orders go out!

..Al

• Like 3

On 11/19/2023 at 11:21 AM, chad5200 said:

How is this coming along?

Has anyone received their Last Chance Sale order yet?  If so, when did you order and how many games did you order?

19 games and a vox, July 22nd. Keep the faith. 

200.gif

I was always figuring that @Albert was going to get them to us for Christmas. That'd be good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, bradhig1 said:

I got all my games today except Keystone Kapers 7800 which will ship separately. 

Did you get a shipping notice?  How soon after the last chance sale was announced did you order?  I think I waited a few days but I haven't heard anything yet.  Good to know shipments are finally rolling out so hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

2 hours ago, insertclevernamehere said:

Did you get a shipping notice?  How soon after the last chance sale was announced did you order?  I think I waited a few days but I haven't heard anything yet.  Good to know shipments are finally rolling out so hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

I got a notice in my email.

4 hours ago, insertclevernamehere said:

All orders will be sent a shipping number with tracking information once shipped.  For anyone not seeing emails from the store (or AtariAge in general), please whitelist atariage.com.  It seems the larger email services randomly mark emails from the store as spam, and I haven't seen any rhyme or reason to it. 

..Al

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, chad5200 said:

How many games did you order and what day did you order?

I have heard that people are receiving them and Al has been sending the update e-mails. Unfortunately it seems there's still plenty more to go.  Must have been an absolutely crazy number of orders placed.  I ordered 2 games just hours before the sale started.  1 of them turned out to be an item that was included in the sale.  I'm guessing they're batched up some way by total quantity, parts arrival times, etc rather than order date as I am still awaiting both of them.  :)