IGNORED

AtariAge Store Last Chance Sale!

Albert

18 hours ago, lazzeri said:

So if there’s someone reading… PLEASE PLEASE keep my orders at separate package, would you?

I'm reading.  :)  I made a note in each of your remaining orders to ship them separately. 

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2024 at 10:09 AM, SabertoothRetro said:

Happy order anniversary, plus one day!  Where are my fellow 366ers? 

image.png.57f3680ddaf51fe19c88263e80e98440.png

Order Date: 06/22/2023 02:56pm.  I missed the anniversary.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dire 51 said:

Admittedly, I'm getting pretty curious myself. Any status update would be welcome.

There”s more recent discussion in the Atari 7800 forum. Al is hoping to ship out more orders this weekend. On the other hand it was a bit disappointing to hear that he has also been making and shipping newer orders. I would have thought that Last Chance would have been the priority.

I get that it takes time and I’m patient but I think we got stuck behind 2023 PGRE, eBay sales and other new releases. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re behind or will be behind creating stock for 2024 PGRE soon.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cvga said:

There”s more recent discussion in the Atari 7800 forum. Al is hoping to ship out more orders this weekend. On the other hand it was a bit disappointing to hear that he has also been making and shipping newer orders. I would have thought that Last Chance would have been the priority.

It'll be next weekend for more Last Chance orders, will be building a whole bunch of games over the next week. 

As for priority, there's no way I could focus only on Last Chance orders without taking the store down entirely for a rather significant amount of time.  So, I have been building and shipping large numbers of Last Chance games in batches (last batch was over 900 games), then catching up on regular orders, which are much smaller batches of games (I just finished building about 150 games for orders that came in while we were away for a few weeks, it only took a few days to build those, and they are going out tomorrow). 

I consider the Last Chance orders to be in a somewhat unique category -- as I explained in the other thread, the sales in four weeks equated to about two years worth of typical sales in the store.  I've already built and shipped over a year's worth of these games, while still managing other orders, so in that regard I think I'm doing pretty good (effectively building and shipping two years of orders in less than a year).  However, I am way behind on getting the pre-order games out, and those I have started shipping in small numbers until I get them all out.  But my priority is certainly the Last Chance games, and those are, by far, getting more time than anything else.

I have been busting my ass to build games as fast as I can.  I am highly motivated to get caught up on everything, because until then, I will be working a crazy amount of hours building and shipping games.  And, of course, I know everyone wants their games, and I don't fault anyone at all for that. 

..Al

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bradhig1 said:

I never got the keystone kapers game for the 7800.

Thanks for the reminder on that, I'll get that out for you tomorrow.  For anyone wondering what this is about, I shipped Brad's Last Chance orders some time ago, but I was out of Keystone Koppers boards at the time, so I shipped everything but that game.  I have plenty of Keystone Koppers boards now, though. 

..Al

• Like 3

@Albert

this showed up last night on yt

I guess crossing the 1y did strike a chord.

I am just reporting it here in case you want to respond.

(To be 100% transparent, I have not participated in the last sale so I am not waiting on anything from AA)

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phoenixdownita said:

@Albert

this showed up last night on yt

I guess crossing the 1y did strike a chord.

I am just reporting it here in case you want to respond.

(To be 100% transparent, I have not participated in the last sale so I am not waiting on anything from AA)

I watched this yesterday.  I thought it was mostly fair but one aspect stuck out as very wrong.  Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick  (I was folding laundry outside and the volume could have been higher) but the video seemed to give the impression that AA was supporting the Amico in some kind of official capacity.  As far as I know, it was just some people on the forums who were understandably excited about the prospect of the Amico getting into a heated debate with the naysayers.  Hardly the same thing and hardly a black mark against AA.  Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was odd to criticize AA and give any blame to them over the Amico debacle.

Edited by insertclevernamehere

18 hours ago, Albert said:

Thanks for the reminder on that, I'll get that out for you tomorrow.  For anyone wondering what this is about, I shipped Brad's Last Chance orders some time ago, but I was out of Keystone Koppers boards at the time, so I shipped everything but that game.  I have plenty of Keystone Koppers boards now, though. 

..Al

thanks.  I was worried about that.

I will have another 133 Last Chance orders shipped by the end of the upcoming weekend, feverishly working on those games now.  And after that, I'll be working on another large batch of orders.  I will send out another email soon to those who are still waiting. 

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

On 7/23/2024 at 4:26 PM, Albert said:

I will have another 133 Last Chance orders shipped by the end of the upcoming weekend, feverishly working on those games now.  And after that, I'll be working on another large batch of orders.  I will send out another email soon to those who are still waiting. 

..Al

Just wondering if this order shipped. Based on earlier comments I think I'm probably in this batch but may be unexpectedly out of town. Trying to determine if I need someone to keep an eye on our porch.

1 minute ago, cvga said:

Just wondering if this order shipped. Based on earlier comments I think I'm probably in this batch but may be unexpectedly out of town. Trying to determine if I need someone to keep an eye on our porch.

I'm still in the middle of shipping these, and I believe I just shipped your order.  You should have an email from the store with the tracking number.

..Al

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Albert said:

I'm still in the middle of shipping these, and I believe I just shipped your order.  You should have an email from the store with the tracking number.

..Al

Cool. Thanks!

HEY I've got games from the Last Chance Sale inbound!! Yay! Mappy, Galaga and Gorf for the 2600! I loved Mappy in the arcades and seeing it on the 2600 will be awesome! Thanks Albert!

• Like 5