IGNORED

AtariAge Store Last Chance Sale!

Albert

2 hours ago, Albert said:

The orders vary quite a bit in size, some have just one game, and other orders can have 30 or more games. 

I limited myself to 4 which was incredibly painful. Had I not just spent a bunch of money on my birthday and a short vacation with my wife, I could easily have quintupled that. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Thanks again for providing the community with this opportunity.🙂

The experience will build unity among those who bought with impunity. Some might say this importunity in expanding our collections is a sign of jejunity, but against all such disunity we have immunity.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 8:30 AM, Albert said:

That's what happens when you remove so many games from the store at once...  I'm just glad people had an opportunity to buy them, but, damn, the number of games sold was just nuts, far exceeding what I was expecting! 

I'll go into some details soon about the various things I'm actively working on to greatly reduce the amount of time it takes me to get orders out.  That's not really going to help with the Last Chance orderes, but as I mentioned above, the goal by this time next year (or earlier, really) is to ship 95% of orders within a week's time. 

..Aln

How many total games sold?

On 4/22/2024 at 11:21 AM, Albert said:

I haven't sent out a new update yet, as others have surmised, I have my head down and furiously building games.  Built another 250 Last Chance games over the weekend, and will get several hundred more done over the next few days. This work will result in shipping another large batch of orders next week, then it's time to rinse and repeat, and I can start on the next big batch of games.  I'm shipping 100-200 orders in each batch.  The orders vary quite a bit in size, some have just one game, and other orders can have 30 or more games. 

..Al

Wow and I thought my six was a lot! 30 or more in some lots! Holy Jumpin' Catfish that's a lot!

• Like 3

On 4/22/2024 at 11:54 AM, bent_pin said:

Bored Wait GIF by FirstAndMonday

When I already have 700+ carts and I'm waiting on 19 more. That's ok, today is shelf building day.

Hope you get to take a vacation after all this is over, Al.

Vacation? That man needs like a year off after all these games he's had to put together, pack and ship!

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 11:30 AM, Albert said:

That's what happens when you remove so many games from the store at once...  I'm just glad people had an opportunity to buy them, but, damn, the number of games sold was just nuts, far exceeding what I was expecting! 

I'll go into some details soon about the various things I'm actively working on to greatly reduce the amount of time it takes me to get orders out.  That's not really going to help with the Last Chance orderes, but as I mentioned above, the goal by this time next year (or earlier, really) is to ship 95% of orders within a week's time. 

..Al

you need a crew of trained cart assembly chimpanzees.

6 hours ago, Albert said:
6 hours ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

you need a crew of trained cart assembly chimpanzees.

That's part of the longer term plan, yes.

..Al

That really doesn't seem like a viable business model. I mean, just the cost alone would be bananas.

Edited by BigO
  • Haha 7