IGNORED

2023 Concerto Games Div Round 1 Work in Progress (Ports): A.R.T.I.

Dan Iacovelli

Welcome to the  Atari Homebrew High Score Contest Concerto Division.
Round 1: WIP Port: A.R.T.I. by @Muddyfunster

Due to the size of the latest release
(which can be found here:
Link)

the game can only  be played the following ways:

1. on actual system with 7800GD
  2. Emulators: A7800 ver 5.2 (with xm module selected*)
    or Online Emulator js7800

*when playing on A7800 either high score cartridge or XM Module(Xm works for me)
this will generate a High Score Table from the game without it being selected no score is shown at end.
As of this writing the Game isn't updated on Argon, will keep checking and see if High score is kept.

Rules are simple play and get High Score
Scoring goes as follows:

9pts for 1st place and 1pt for 10th place and after

This round begins on 8/14/2023 at  Noon Central and Ends on 10/5/2023 at 2pm Central
Good Luck!

Score can be submitted three ways:

-------------------------------------------------

Name                   Score        Pts
                                              James O @ZeroPage Homebrew 62,149  9pts          
                                            Mike L @littaum               56,245 8pts       

Pat B @patbb      40,183   7pts

Edited by Dan Iacovelli
score updated/ New link to rom added

• 4 weeks later...

heres my score from last night: 12,638

image.thumb.png.53f9fcdbff003ff6b76379290abd3f1b.png

Youtube video:

Score is at the end played a7800 (using keyboard thats why you hear clicking)
also on the video is bernie and 1942(preview for next round didn't have time to have the other game set up for  preview of next round)

***Side note @Muddyfunster will  be updating A.R.T.I. soon  as this round is extended we will still accept scores for the game using the current rom
and when the new rom is out on the round is still going on, we will switch to new rom(it won't remove scores from people using old rom,unless a score was beat
using the new rom, then that will change: ie say I played using the new rom and beat my current score, my current score will be removed,if I didn't beat it then old score will still be there witha side note on the rom used) ***

I don't have a compatible multi cart yet for this, so I played it on an emulator - one difficulty in recording the high score is that once you die, your score goes away.  So here is a capture a few screens before I actually died for the last time.  53027.  Controls felt pretty good, and the new enemies and obstacles are inspired.

image.thumb.png.9a6e579f8e8b9930918db3ff595cb9a1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, littaum said:

I don't have a compatible multi cart yet for this, so I played it on an emulator - one difficulty in recording the high score is that once you die, your score goes away.  So here is a capture a few screens before I actually died for the last time.  53027.  Controls felt pretty good, and the new enemies and obstacles are inspired.

image.thumb.png.9a6e579f8e8b9930918db3ff595cb9a1.png

mike if you play on a7800 using xm module selected it would record your score js7800 online emulator will also do the same will ad your score in abit