IGNORED

New(ish) 7800 Games and Accessories announced by Atari and Plaion compatible with the 2600+

Ben from Plaion

21 hours ago, pseudografx said:

Any chance of some more colour options? Like white, yellow, orange, green, or even cyan? Anyway, the blue ones are awesome! But living in Europe, I'm afraid it'd be unobtainium. 😞

Unlikely, but I wouldnt rule it out if the right product came about.

The blue buttons were just a one off ask to the plastics factory as they are in the middle of manufacturing more CX78+s and they just changed the plastic colour for couple of pressings. So people that have them know that they have identically the same buttons as the normal controllers just in a different colour.

As for Europe, all 2600+ related products are available in North America, Europe and Australia / NZ. There have been discussions about widening out the Atari product range further but its complicated and nothing concrete agreed yet.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Unlikely, but I wouldnt rule it out if the right product came about.

The blue buttons were just a one off ask to the plastics factory as they are in the middle of manufacturing more CX78+s and they just changed the plastic colour for couple of pressings. So people that have them know that they have identically the same buttons as the normal controllers just in a different colour.

As for Europe, all 2600+ related products are available in North America, Europe and Australia / NZ. There have been discussions about widening out the Atari product range further but its complicated and nothing concrete agreed yet.

Yes, I understand that, it's just I assume you're U.S. based so shipping those lovely blue-themed controllers overseas is a lot more complicated (should you still have some stock left).

12 minutes ago, pseudografx said:

Yes, I understand that, it's just I assume you're U.S. based so shipping those lovely blue-themed controllers overseas is a lot more complicated (should you still have some stock left).

I'm from the UK. I live half an hour from the worlds best city, London.

Shipping internationally not an issue with single item gifts like the controllers, pop them into the post and week or two later anywhere in the world receives the goodness. 

And indeed the box of controllers is still full. The givaway will return soon. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, pseudografx said:

Oops, ignore, pls 🙂

Oh sure!  Another thing I have to concern myself with.  As if I don't have enough to ignore already!  I'll put it on "The List",  but no guarantees.  That list is getting pretty big lately;  and I've already forgotten to ignore like 3 and a half things today.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Shipping internationally not an issue with single item gifts like the controllers, pop them into the post and week or two later anywhere in the world receives the goodness. 

WOOOOOOOOO

8 hours ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Cool...it looks like I missed this one outright!  I guess that's what happens when I miss staff meetings!

On 7/17/2024 at 5:12 PM, Oldschool80skid said:

Damn!! Delivered crushed straight from Atari!!

I've reached out to their customer service email for a replacement. 

The shipping box appears to have been stepped on. 

Atari replaced my damaged game.  Although I requested they use bubble wrap or packing peanuts they still shipped out loose in the shipping box. 

This time though it arrived in perfect condition. 

20240803_120026.jpg

Edited by Oldschool80skid
  • Like 3