IGNORED

New(ish) 7800 Games and Accessories announced by Atari and Plaion compatible with the 2600+

Ben from Plaion

3 hours ago, Marc Fiorillo said:

Me, too!

me three!

6 hours ago, MantaNZ said:

Hello, been away for a bit - has there been any news on which games will be released next? :D

also if we... cant do that uhhhhh... can we, guess which games they are and just confirm the correct guesses? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2024 at 1:20 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

The light gun thing is not practical. Sinden tech would be way too expensive for these types of products and they can't guarantee everyone would be able to do the firmware update on the 2600+. Other HD-friendly tech for light guns, like sensor bars, would be too clumsy, and you'd still have the same firmware issue.

If they offer an Atari+ light gun at anything close to the Sinden price, I'll buy one. It seems odd to buy a light gun for close to the same price as the console, but stranger things have happened and been successful.

I have the 7800+ on order along with a bunch of new controllers (my old ones are well worn), and I would love to add a light gun and applicable games to my Atari shopping cart. If they do this, maybe we could even get a port of Qwak for the platform.

Image result for atari qwak

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BTC said:

If they offer an Atari+ light gun at anything close to the Sinden price, I'll buy one. It seems odd to buy a light gun for close to the same price as the console, but stranger things have happened and been successful.

I have the 7800+ on order along with a bunch of new controllers (my old ones are well worn), and I would love to add a light gun and applicable games to my Atari shopping cart. If they do this, maybe we could even get a port of Qwak for the platform.

Image result for atari qwak

Speaking of which, if you're interested in an awesome 7800 release...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/12/2024 at 3:46 PM, tradyblix said:

Oh man. I love that. Except that white plastic will get gross lol 

Having seen stuff on eBay,  that's fair  (ha)...I mean what do some kids do?  Get sticky candy on their hands, put them in a mud puddle, then pet the dog and decide to just play some video games?

To me it makes no sense.  I don't get the concept.  Everything I've ever bought new is essentially still in like New condition.  I wash my hands before playing video games and I may wipe off controllers before and after use...Me and my white glove experience, heh...Maybe I'm just,  meticulous...   :)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Having seen stuff on eBay,  that's fair  (ha)...I mean what do some kids do?  Get sticky candy on their hands, put them in a mud puddle, then pet the dog and decide to just play some video games?

To me it makes no sense.  I don't get the concept.  Everything I've ever bought new is essentially still in like New condition.  I wash my hands before playing video games and I may wipe off controllers before and after use...Me and my white glove experience, heh...Maybe I'm just,  meticulous...   :)

Maybe 1983 kids. Kids today don't leave their ipads lol.

Can't blame them either, it's super expensive out there to do anything 

• Like 2