IGNORED

Extremly rare games for sale!!!!

JagWarlord

Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up:

(NDAs were mentioned several times, but this is a summary... and I'm paraphrasing. This is not an exact account.)

JD: Do you have information on CD Development for the Atari Jaguar?

HV: We have all that stuff. What are you suggesting?

JD: Price for all that stuff.

HV: If you send a check, don't be surprized if it takes a while. We wouldn't want some stranger pissed off at us.

JD: It's been a couple months. Where's the package you were sending?

HV: You don't have it yet? I'll get right on that.

JD: It's been a couple more months...

HV: The person in shipping left it on a shelf. I'll get that out to you right away and include some items for being so patient.

JD: I've been waiting patiently. It hasn't come yet.

HV: I'll send it out next day air. Could you give us your address again? By the way, you can create a sequel to VidGrid as long as you change the program significantly and don't use the copyrighted videos, giving proper credit to High-Voltage... and there's another unfinished game we'll give you source code to for learning purposes.

JD: Thanks for the develper system! There's a "TRF" binary on the Alpine, but I don't have source code, software, or CD hardware. What about releasing TRF?

HV: There should've been plenty of source with the files we sent you. You're playing with fire. You better not let people play the game at tradeshows or have information from the source files on the web or our lawyers will come after you. (Seems strange if multiple copies were out there already.)

JD: I can't deal with these amatures. They still don't get that I don't HAVE the source code or CD Hardware and Software.

CF: I'd be happy to talk to them on your behalf.

HV/CF: They think they sent the source by e-mail and possibly a CD with the system. They'd like to know when you got the system to go through e-mails. There were X number of characters High Voltage owns exclusive rights to and don't require getting the actor's consent. It may be possible to release a game with those characters if proper credit is given to High Voltage Software.

JD: Hey, I don't have a whole mess of stuff here and I've been told you'll look this stuff up for me. What's this I heard about those exclusive characters?

HV/different person: The (TRF) sources we sent you were for learning purposes.

JD: Repeat information ages old. No source code, blah, blah, blah.

HV: If we have that stuff, and if we can find it, we'll get back to you. Don't call us. We'll call you.

HV: Trade show in Vegas... We have TRF and would like to release it's source code to the entire community. Isn't that cool? Hey look. We have Dactyl Joust too.

JD: I could purchase source code for this game. I still don't have X, X, and X. What's the situation?

HV: My position has not changed. We wish you the best of luck.

JD: Maybe my lawyer could decipher your cryptic position. If you want to contact me, do it through my lawyer.

JagWarlord: I've got the rom on flash. The game is awesome. I'd love to buy those source files when you're done with them.

JD: Where did you get the flash rom from?

JagWarlord: I've got TRF on flash for sale!

JD: Why don't I just smack myself upside the head?

JagWarlord: Hi, would you be interested in selling the Realm Fighters source cd's and original box after you are done using them? I have the game on flash.

JD: Where did you get TRF's on flash?

JagWarlord: From your mother...where else???

JD: Impossible, I don't have a mother I have 2 fathers

JagWarlord:Why do you want to know where I got it?

JD: Because i'm the only person who should have it!!!

JagWarlord: What makes you think that?

JD: HVS told me I had the only copy

JagWarlord: LOL! do you believe them?

JD: Yes

JD: Tell me where you got the ROM or i'll come to your house and butt rape you!

JagWarlord: Srew off weirdo!

Hey Tony.  Too bad you weren't around a few weeks ago.   This place was like a warzone and you're the person that used to always come in and try to calm everyone down and bring everyone back to earth.  But anyways, good to have you back  :D

Thank you Kevin! :)

I noticed, reading old posts, there was some troubles... hope now things will be quite (ehrr.. exept this topic ;) ).

Hi  Tony, good to see you are back!

Thanks Walter :D

Hey now, that's really outta line Jagwarlord. Maybe you're upset at Jason, but that's just fighting dirty. Please be professional, for everyone's sake.

I agree. Jason is trying to explain his point of view, JagWarlord could do the same thing, but no 'personal fouls', please :)