IGNORED

Two-Player Kiosk

jaysmith2000

On the lock it says "413A"

Maybe if that's the same as yours it'll work :)

YES!! The lock on the front door to the lower section says 413A and the plexi-window lock says C413A but this key opens both so I don't know what the deal is with the extra letter.

Now to find someone who can/will copy this baby. :)

Sweet Saturn.  I love what you did with you Kiosk man!  Very cool.

Jason

Thanks man!

I just finished mounting two Team Taps so switching out the controllers wouldn't be such a pain. ;)

Woohoo! :D :D :D Finally finished modding this baby.... :love:

Now I'm bored :P

Now to find someone who can/will copy this baby. :)

Hey, I got it. :D

I guess it was more common than I thought. ;)

I got the key today and it works! Woohoo! Thanks again, Saturn.

Now I just need to get one of those cool Jaguar hologram keychains from Go Atari ;)

I got the key today and it works! Woohoo! Thanks again, Saturn.

Whoa, are you serious? Geez, I sent it out Saturday. :o

Postal system rules!... Nah, that doesn't sound right.

j/k You're welcome. Actually, I can't believe it works. What are the odds? :?

Now I just need to get one of those cool Jaguar hologram keychains from Go Atari ;)

You and me both. ;)

• 10 years later...

Hey K3V and Saturn,

My lock that locks the window in place needs to be replaced. Do you guys know how to do it?

I'm guessing I need to remove the controller arm and the screws on the side to get to it? I'd like to hear feedback from you guys before I do any trial and error or possibly mess something up. LMK

Hey K3V and Saturn,

My lock that locks the window in place needs to be replaced. Do you guys know how to do it?

I'm guessing I need to remove the controller arm and the screws on the side to get to it? I'd like to hear feedback from you guys before I do any trial and error or possibly mess something up. LMK

I'll take a look at mine this afternoon and get back to you. Iirc, it was easy :)

Hmm, sorry man. I can't see how to get to the lock. Must have taken it all apart before or messed with it when it was apart.

Mine's in a really awkward position at the moment otherwise I'd try to separate the halves and get a better look.

I can't access the plexiglass lock either unless I find a way to remove the top black portion of the case or the red inside casing.

When I was fixing my kiosk, I referred to the kiosk manual here: http://jagudome.atari.me.uk/jagads.html

However, I don't see any info on the locks. As Saturn mentioned in his posts back in 2003 ,(boy does time fly!) both the bottom door and plexiglass lock appear to be the same. Repairing the lock doesn't appear to be difficult, just accessing it is :( Can we still contact Greg Lebrec for help? Lol

Good luck! If I find anymore info, I'll keep you posted.

post-29936-0-72686900-1408662797_thumb.jpg

Edited by JagLynx4Life

Thanks for that Kiosk manual, I didn't know about that.

Here is the cutout where the lock is. I should be able to get to it if I can side the black plastic bezel forward a bit.

DSC02435

Here is one of the 3 screws on each side, which I believe is what secures the black plastic bezel to the top wooden cabinet.

DSC02443

Here is an undershot. I'm going to have to remove the controller mount to be able to slide it forward(I hope)

DSC02446