IGNORED

Game Demos at the 2024 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

We'll have demos of upcoming games at this year's Portland Retro Gaming Expo!  I'll be using this thread to post information about each "work in progress" game that will be making an appearance at the booth.  This list doesn't include new games being released at the show, those will also be setup to play.

Here's the current list of games, I have linked to the relative thread for each, and I will post additional information about each game in additional posts.

I will update this list as additional games are added. And it's possible I'm missing a game or two on this list -- if I told you I was going to demo a game, and you don't see it here, please let me know and I will update the list.

If you're currently working on a new game for the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx, or Atari 8-bit computers, and you're interested in demoing it at the show, please send me a private message and we can talk! 

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Unfortunately Pas De Deux has not made much progress over the last year. Musicians, you know? :| 

No worries. Please put me down for one of the first copies though. It's a masterfully designed game that I'm looking forward to adding to my collection one day. ZPH really did a good job featuring it on his show.