IGNORED

Updated cartridge socket giveaway

Ben from Plaion

5 minutes ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Lol, what would make the mighty D Train drop a competition entry for?

well, I am just too busy to really play games or buy a system right now (I am a "mature" student and finishing off a long run of classes and certifications - we can go into that privately if you are interested), so I am just not at a point where I can show or need equipment.

but, man, if there were any t-shirts or anything that you guys had just for the production team.  I would really love something like that.

:)

• Like 1

Just now, D Train said:

well, I am just too busy to really play games or buy a system right now (I am a "mature" student and finishing off a long run of classes and certifications - we can go into that privately if you are interested), so I am just not at a point where I can show or need equipment.

but, man, if there were any t-shirts or anything that you guys had just for the production team.  I would really love something like that.

:)

Speaker hat?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ben from Plaion said:

You gotto be in it to win it!

Yeah I get that but I was asking if there was a way to get new slot if I ordered right now, that’s when you told me about the give away. No way i

would have gotten it in time anyhow. Oh well. Thanks for the opportunity it’s appreciated. 

thanks about the game cube. Sorry for the mess in photos as I was setting it up. Here is the current set up. I also have a cart in the garage for my crt an NES light gun. 

IMG_0312.jpeg

• Like 1