IGNORED

Star Fire Elite Squadron!

Albert

Ack, ok... gotta wait for payday then... and by then the patches are probably gonna be gone... meh. oh well, enjoy :)

There are still six of them left, and it took a while for the last two to be claimed. So unless there's a mad rush for the last few (possible, I guess!) then you should be okay as long as you don't wait two months. :)

..Al

Ack, ok... gotta wait for payday then... and by then the patches are probably gonna be gone... meh. oh well, enjoy :)

There are still six of them left, and it took a while for the last two to be claimed. So unless there's a mad rush for the last few (possible, I guess!) then you should be okay as long as you don't wait two months. :)

..Al

Yea, don't be a procrastinator like me...That's that's why I don't own Pac-Man Arcade...[kicks self].

Star Fire rocks!

I played it on emulator, using my video card to put it on my tv, and i can use my ps2 controller on my tv... heh i kinda prefer playing it that way, because i can press down for up and up for down, so it isn't flight controls to play the game, which is much easier for me. I actually plan on wiring up a joystick just for flight games, so up is down and down is up... for games like star fire, spitfire attack, etc.

I played it on emulator, using my video card to put it on my tv, and i can use my ps2 controller on my tv... heh i kinda prefer playing it that way, because i can press down for up and up for down, so it isn't flight controls to play the game, which is much easier for me. I actually plan on wiring up a joystick just for flight games, so up is down and down is up... for games like star fire, spitfire attack, etc.

I think you can flip the color/bw switch to change the joystick settings to be like a flight stick or not...correct me if I am wrong on that...

Hi there!

I checked the html manual, the right difficulty switch changes it. But that still doesn't matter for spitfire attack, so i'm most likely still gonna wire up the controller. No biggie, just switching 2 wires.

I think DEBRO hacked Spitfire Attack to have reversed controls (in the hacks forum?). Back then it inspired me to make that switchable in Star Fire, seeing that there was some "demand". :)

Greetings,

Manuel

OK Now I have another question for you guys. In japan, we are having typhoons. Therefore, stalling mail planes, therefore stalling my copy of Star Fire. Being I purchased it and I'm just waiting on it to get here, will it count now to play it on emulator on my tv?

I was reading about this game, and went to KLOV to read more, and KLOV said:

"This is the first arcade coin-operated video game to maintain a high score table by accepting and displaying the names of winning players."

But...the game is from 1980 :|

Asteroids was from 1979, and ALSO allowed a hi score table with initials :P