IGNORED

Star Fire Elite Squadron!

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

I scored this amount the day I got Star Fire in the mail, but took the picture with a crappy digital camera. I supposedly took better pictures on a real camera but haven't developed the film yet. Can anyone make out what the score is without looking at the tiny spoiler below?

If not, it's 3675 points.

DW_C0083.jpg

(I hope I attatched the picture right ?  )

Hard to tell, Is it possible to attach a bigger picture so the people in the building across from mine can see your score as well? As is only the people across the hall by the elevator can see it. ;)

Guilty as charged!! I obviously have no idea how to use my computer..... I felt happy to get the picture on my post period. :sad: I'm ashamed to say, I don't know how to make either the picture OR the file size smaller - sorry! Oh, the humiliation I will endure to get a patch! :D

Albert, re-sent my e-mail.

• 3 weeks later...
So I take it that CC2 Star Fire scores aren't allowed in this contest right?

Correct, the contest is only open to people who purchased the game, given the expense and time that went into producing the patches.

..Al

That is what I thought. I will have to buy a cartrige before these great patches are gone :) I am going to practice up before I buy it, and it is a great game no matter how you play it.

That is what I thought. I will have to buy a cartrige before these great patches are gone :) I am going to practice up before I buy it, and it is a great game no matter how you play it.

Great! I am sure you can do those 3500 points within a few minutes.

And then maybe there is someone who challenges my high score. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! I got my copy of Star Fire in the mail today, with the spiffy new RED cartridge case! Took me about two hours of solid play time, but I finally did it. Prizes like these are awesome, especially for people like me who never managed to earn any of the Activision patches back in the old days.

post-4726-1084862164_thumb.jpg

After all the patches are gone I think it would be cool to orginize the scores and give them rankings like in the Airforce. Kinda dorky but it would be a cool way to display the high scores. I'm afraid I would only be a "Starfire Basic" :D

Heres a modified list of Airforce ranks:

Starfighter Basic

Starfighter

Starfighter First Class

Senior Starfighter

Starfighter Staff Sergeant

Starfighter Technical Sergeant

Starfighter Master Sergeant

Starfighter First Sergeant

Starfighter Senior Master Sergeant

First Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Starfighter First Sergeant

Starfighter Command Chief Master Sgt.

Chief Master Sergeant of Starfighter

-Tim :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Star Fire cartrige today (thanks Al) and I got the 3500 within 20 minutes of playing. I plan on getting a better score but don't have the time right now.

I looked around and couldn't find the email adress to send the picture to. It is attached here also. :)

post-3803-1086642354_thumb.jpg