IGNORED

Star Fire Elite Squadron!

Albert

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I scored 4066 points on Star Fire and would like to obtain a patch. I hear that only one is left. Please let me know where to send my picture . Thanks!

You can email the picture to starfire@atariage.com and I'll put it online. Please also include your address so I know where to mail the patch. :)

Thanks,

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

I have received the 50th submission for the Star Fire Elite Squadron, from Doug Korekach, who submitted a score of 4,303. This represents the final patch given away for Star Fire, and my congratulations to everyone who submitted a score to become a member of this elite group of pilots! :)

Thanks again to Dave Exton for creating the patch artwork, Lee Krueger and his wife Lori for creating the patches and the patch letters that were awarded to everyone who participated, and Manuel Rotschkar for putting together such an enjoyable game!

..Al

Congrats to all! Its quite a feat to get that kind of score, the patch looks awesome, and thanks Manuel for creating the game. It was quite fun being played on the HSC, and I'm sure we scored some nice scores that you didn't think that would be possible, hehe. Congrats to all again!

• 2 weeks later...

In know the patch contest is over, but thought I'd post my score anyway. I'm proud, 'cos although I love playing video games, I generally suck at them. Count me elite.

And I'd be very interested in paying for a patch (as suggested earlier in this thread) if that ever happens!

(BTW, I had to put the white paper in the screen to get enough light for the camera to activate.)

post-5268-1106097484_thumb.jpg