IGNORED

Anyone have a Jaguar for sale?

Rocko

I have one for sell, it includes all hookups 2 controllers, and the following games:

Alien vs predator(complete, no overlays, box isn't mint)

Rayman(complete, near mint)

Raiden(complete, little beat up)

Doom(Complete, box is in bad shape)

Evolution:Dino Dudes(complete, near mint)

3 Cybermorphs(loose)

2 Zool 2's(loose)

Tempest 2000(loose)

Iron Soldier(loose)

Kasumi Ninja(instructions and rare headband)

The price is set at $120 shipped... LMK

-Adam

I have one. No box, two controllers, power supply and composite video hook up.

Cybermorph..no box, comes with overlay and manual.

Tempest 2000...excellent condition, with box and manual.

Alien vs. Predator... box with no manual or over lays. Game has a rental sticker on it.

Doom... complete NM condition.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping.

Hmm.. he wanted $50 with a few games, I'm asking $24 without any games.. ermmm... not much difference in price range. Were you expecting free?!

I think I give up offering anything to you. I don't believe you even would even buy anything from anyone.

:roll: :ponder:

Hmm.. he wanted $50 with a few games, I'm asking $24 without any games.. ermmm...  not much difference in price range.  Were you expecting free?!

I think I give up offering anything to you.  I don't believe you even would even buy anything from anyone.  

:roll:  :ponder:

He's done this to a lot of people. I'm surprised anyone offers him anything anymore.

I am looking for:  

Lynx Games  

A 7800 w/ hookups, AC adapter and controllers  

7800 Games  

2600 Games  

2600/7800/lynx Prototypes  

Atari ST+Games

:lolblue: Your signature is silly. AND....

you're now on the hunt for a Jag which isn't even in your sig. :roll:

Have you ever bought anything here or do you just enjoy pretending? :ponder:

Gotta BUMP this agian. All were sold.

I guess that one that was for sale for $20.00 was way too much for you, huh? Does it make you feel like a big shot to ask for all this stuff, but never buy it all the time?

I'd love to see this thread and any other you start in the Marketplace immediately locked or deleted to prevent you from wasting anyone else's time :roll:

Gotta BUMP this agian. All were sold.

I guess that one that was for sale for $20.00 was way too much for you, huh? Does it make you feel like a big shot to ask for all this stuff, but never buy it all the time?

I'd love to see this thread and any other you start in the Marketplace immediately locked or deleted to prevent you from wasting anyone else's time :roll:

ALL WERE SOLD! I CANT BUY A CONSOLE THAT IS SOLD TO A DIFFERENT PERSON! THINK FOR ONCE IN YOUR STUBBORN LIFE!

No, I have bought some games from atari_sammysue, and sent him a money order a little while ago, haven't recieved a confrimation PM from him.

I know that you were trying to buy something from him because he contacted me. He was concerned about you because of your odd behaviour.

It looks like your a just a kid with no money and big dreams of having lots of old video games. No offense. And if you’re trying to earn respect then stop lying about being Vanman. that’s just stupid buddy.

I myself am only 15 but I have amassed quite the collection of games and systems and traded with 4 or 5 people now.

Admittedly I’ve had a bit of a troubled past on AA when it comes to trading but since I moved to CGCC ( Classic Gaming Collectors of Canada ) I have had nothing but good experiences.

So my advice to you is this:

A) Stick to your word. If u say u want to buy it. Then go through with it and buy it ( I know they already sold there’s etc etc. but you know what I mean )

B) Read over your posts. if u don’t want to be treated like a little kid then don’t write like one.

that’s it man.

Oh and one last thing, think about what your posting. if your only sorta interested then find out about it first, don’t just clog up the boards with stuff you thought you *MIGHT* like to have.

L8r

-Chromizone