IGNORED

Anyone have a Jaguar for sale?

Rocko

Reptone Listen TO Me!!

If You want something! Make sure you say how much you are WILLING TO PAY and that you HAVE THE MONEY!!

So alls I reccomend to you set a good base and PEOPLE WILL TRUST YOU!! Its Like E-Bay!! Your Experience (feedback) Pays off!!

@Chromizone:

Nice To See Ya Back In AA!!

Reptone Listen TO Me!!

If You want something! Make sure you say how much you are WILLING TO PAY and that you HAVE THE MONEY!!

So alls I reccomend to you set a good base and PEOPLE WILL TRUST YOU!! Its Like E-Bay!! Your Experience (feedback) Pays off!!

@Chromizone:  

Ok, I have $30 negotiable I am willing to spend on a Jaguar. Thanks for helping me out. I can pay via PayPal (its my friends, but he will give me the package when it comes.)

Reptone Listen TO Me!!

@Chromizone:  

Ok, I have $30 negotiable I am willing to spend on a Jaguar. Thanks for helping me out. I can pay via PayPal (its my friends, but he will give me the package when it comes.)

Thats preatty belivable!! ;):D:P

Reptone Listen TO Me!!

@Chromizone:  

Are you being sarcastic? I can send money orders too.

Reptone Listen TO Me!!

@Chromizone:  

Are you being sarcastic? I can send money orders too.

Im just joking with you

First of all, I know I just lurk, and odds are I have no right to rant like this, but here goes.

Reptone; You need to get your shit togather! You can't just run around playing schoolyard games with adults and not expect a harsh attitude. Running around on ebay bidding on random items and retracting was probally a lazy Sunday afternoon game for you, but for all the peoples auctions you screwed up it was anything but a walk in the park. They lost money, they had to pay ebay fees, and they got angry. Angry at a child who thinks the world is a game. I don't blame them a bit. You seem to get very defensive and snide; even condasending when somebody questions you. You are not made of steel, so quit acting like Mr. Bigshot. You are a scam artist, a child, and a bubbling pus filled boil on this site. You know, people lurk around and read here, and when people like you come out of the woodwork they become wary of trading in this forum. They become less willing to trust others, and they become just a statistic instead of a member. I will call you Bobby Brown from now on, because you sure enjoy beating yourself and others up with childish banter and you leave bruises on people that WOULD HAVE been willing to trust you had you not fucked them over one too many times. Grow up.