IGNORED

Anyone have a Jaguar for sale?

Rocko

Reptone; You need to get your shit togather! You can't just run around playing schoolyard games with adults and not expect a harsh attitude. Running around on ebay bidding on random items and retracting was probally a lazy Sunday afternoon game for you, but for all the peoples auctions you screwed up it was anything but a walk in the park. They lost money, they had to pay ebay fees, and they got angry. Angry at a child who thinks the world is a game.

Whoah if this is true then reptone you are digging your own grave buddy!! :sad: :_( :( :x

But I am not vanman. he is a different person with alot of issues. I dont have near as many issues. Anyway, can we get back to the jaguar?

Can you get a clue? No one will trade with you. You're best bet is to stop asking for a few months and try posting like a regular member instead of some whiny kid who wants a Jaguar.

And YOU ARE VANMAN. NO ONE BELIEVES THAT YOU ARE NOT VANMAN!!!

But I am not vanman. he is a different person with alot of issues. I dont have near as many issues. Anyway, can we get back to the jaguar?

Don't sell yourself short, you have plenty of issues.

It has become obvious that you are wasting your time trying to buy and trade on these boards, no one trusts you. The longer you play your little "I'm not Vanman" game, the harder it it will be for you to do any trades here.

I sent one, and I dont know why it didnt get there. I will send another one on saturday.

Man, you must have a tremendous disposable income to send out a money order and not be concerned with it not getting there. Why would you send out another money order if you already sent one :?

Sounds like bullshit to me.

I sent one, and I dont know why it didnt get there. I will send another one on saturday.

Man, you must have a tremendous disposable income to send out a money order and not be concerned with it not getting there. Why would you send out another money order if you already sent one :?

Because the one I sent before hasnt got there in two weeks. I need to pay him, right? What am I supposed to do?

Because the one I sent before hasnt got there in two weeks. I need to pay him, right? What am I supposed to do?

I really hope you are seeing someone about your lying problem. I'm not saying this to be mean. You really have a serious pathological problem that everyone can see except you, apparently. You seem to actually believe your own lies which is a sign of a major problem. The consequences of lying are far worse than the consequences of telling the truth. I hope you figure this one out before it's too late.

I sent one' date=' and I dont know why it didnt get there. I will send another one on saturday.[/quote']

DONT SOUND LIKE A VICTIM, If you sent one and it not there there is a paper that you detach from the money order to get the money order cancelled and your money back oka... But dont say you sent one and it didnt get there and now you are sending another because that is just BS

I just wanted to get this out of my system: I remember vanman about when he first started coming here (loved the dancing chicken avatar :) ) and he was on the lynx forums most, as was I, but I don't think he ever had a lynx. If you look at reptone/vanman's avatar, one of the things wanted is a lynx. Also, the general "tone" of what is said/done sounds like it would be from a joking teen (e.g. pass the duchie on the left hand side vs. a dancing chicken, and the little smilies vs. a cartoon racer dude) this might sound possible to be true, but IIRC reptone was vanman's uncle or something. Finally, does anyone else find it a little odd that reptone singed up right after vanman left?

I understand that farfetched stories may be true, as I have had a similar experience at my complaint thread, which a good friend of mine, GibsonPlayer15, was said to be me as many posts were made at the same school, but I don't have a reason (at least that I am aware of) to start a new name here, but vanman apparently does.

that's about it, I think.

Oka I did a little reaserch and this proves it all!!

Vanman left the 18th of Nov., right

Reptone signed up the 16th of Nov., right

WHY IN DAMNATION would you (vanman) defend so heavily (reptone) who joined 2 days ago!! Sounds very very odd!! How can you know him enough to defend him

Also why does vanman list his location, and reptone doesnt?? (he knows if he lists it we gonna match him through the location)

Also Vanman lists his e-mail while reptone doesnt!!

Also right before he left he (vanman) was asking for a 7800, and (reptone) also wants a 7800!!

WHY WOULD THEY HAVE THE SAME IP??

I THINK VANMAN GOT INTO ALOT OF HEAT/TROUBLE IN AA AND DECIDED TO COVER UP WITH ANOTHER MEMBER-NAME!!

I tell ya Im gonna find out whats going on

post-927-1072761747_thumb.jpg