IGNORED

Anyone have a Jaguar for sale?

Rocko

But then again, how do we know that vanman/reptone didn't find some guy and take a picture with him  :ponder:

I think he meant seeing both Vanman and Reptone signed in and posting at the same time (although even that could be faked). ;)

Yes, I have seen both handles logged in at the same time, I can log in with multiple handles at the same time too. :ponder:

I say BS and there is no way I will ever make a deal with this kid. :|

Here is the entire story:

Vanman and his dad have been living with me for the past year, I dont really know why, but it doesn't bug me. I joined because I saw (vanman) using this site and I thought, "hey, I like the atari, I will join too!". Me and vanman both want a 7800, so when he left it was up to me to get one. We both use different computers, but are on the same network, so yes, our IP adresses will be the same. When we have won contests, we have been sending them to my father (I know that was bound to come up sooner or later.). My name is Burton (Burt for short) and vanmans name is actually Roger, like my dads but we just call vanman Allen. Anyway, I dont know what my moms job is (she lives in germany, and she keeps job hopping) and my dad is a cop, but he is *currently* fighting for my custody (agian, I cant spell) it isnt really a fight, we just have to wait for the papers to go through and POOF, I am his. That is about the entire story. Oh, I was afraid I had cancer, but I only had 2 of the 6 symptoms. so I just wanted to ask a online doctor.  Thanks for listening (reading) and I hope this changes your minds.

Sorry kid, but I ain't buying this.

Personally I would never do business with you, vanman or any other name you feel like calling yourself. The fact that you insist on playing your game of "I'm not vanman" just reinforces what everybody thinks of you. Nobody likes a liar.

regardless of whether you guys are the same people or not.

If he gets his money order that will do a lot to help you with future trades. Just seems like a HUGE coincidence that once again the money order is lost in the mail. That kind of backs up all the other stuff you have done in the past.

Okay this vanman AKA reptone is pathetic

Here is the pm i got

You know what, screw it. The only reason I was buying this was to stop the reputatation that I have because people think I am vanman. I cant change their minds now and I probably never will. So, sell it to another person. Sorry

Boy someone kick this 2 year old off the site. Nothing but a waste of hot air.

I guess everysite has one of those sobs that just waste time.

So i guess this first money order that was supposibly sent out never hit the usps.

Thanks Vanman (Reptone for wasting my time and packing up your order)

Congratulations You are now on my ignore list and i am sure many others.

You know what, screw it. The only reason I was buying this was to stop the reputatation that I have because people think I am vanman. I cant change their minds now and I probably never will. So, sell it to another person. Sorry

Waa!?!

Reptone/Vanman you have VERY BIG issues/problems,

BUT there is a solution:

A) You walk away peacefully

B) We make a Poll and see how many wat you to go or stay

C) Or We Allow you to stay you just wont be able to trade

Just in case I am nobody to tell you to leave it would be up to Albert or Alex to decide what to do about regarding the matter, Im just saying this just in case anybody gets on my case

BUT there is a solution:

A) You walk away peacefully

B) We make a Poll and see how many wat you to go or stay

C) Or We Allow you to stay you just wont be able to trade

I don't think anyone wants this kid banned from the site, just banned from the Marketplace Forum.

Reptone, what you did to Atari_sammusue, myself, et.al hopefully FINALLY proves to everyone out there that you are just a TROLL. How have your trades gone over at DP? :ponder: :roll:

I removed an address from sammysue's post and got this PM from repvan:

Thank you for cencoring. I am leaving AA, and I am sorry to have wasted everyones time. I appericiate it.

Woah, ohh well he could have stayed just not trade like Sky says but thats his call there and there is nothing we can do about it

Okay this vanman AKA reptone is pathetic

Here is the pm i got

Boy someone kick this 2 year old off the site. Nothing but a waste of hot air.  

I guess everysite has one of those sobs that just waste time.  

So i guess this first money order that was supposibly sent out never hit the usps.  

Thanks Vanman (Reptone for wasting my time and packing up your order)

Congratulations You are now on my ignore list and i am sure many others.

Are these the same games I was originally going to buy from you? :?