IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Here's my WTF??

Seller's Ebay Auctions

wow .... X = 80 * WTF!

Which is sad as they have some Red Rat games I'd pay $20 a piece for, but not 125 GBP

Make em an offer. They are clearly running a reverse auction/lazy/don't know the prices. I wish people would make me offers. Why is everyone so scared of that? I have mine set to auto accept at 50% off or better.

AX

eBay Seller: auctioncause1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Charity auction of Nike's shoe from Back to the Future 2/3

If you wanted those power lace shoes, you could get an official facsimile of them. No power laces but lots of lights.

Be ready to pony up serious cash for one. Only 1500 are made. Charity is for Parkinson disease, which as you may know Michael J Fox suffers from.

eBay Seller: auctioncause1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Charity auction of Nike's shoe from Back to the Future 2/3

If you wanted those power lace shoes, you could get an official facsimile of them. No power laces but lots of lights.

Be ready to pony up serious cash for one. Only 1500 are made. Charity is for Parkinson disease, which as you may know Michael J Fox suffers from.

wow ... just wow .... the shoes look as ugly as the prices ....

what's the point of doing a limited serie? i bet some people will sell the shoe and therefore get their cash back right after the initial "donnation" ....

What's so valuable in this auction of 8-bit carts? What am I missing?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1606508757111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160650875711&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Bidding war between drunk people? A shill and an idiot?

I might not have extras of all of these, but would sell MINE at that price.

I don't have many of them at all, but I would buy them and resell them if I knew I could get $12 apiece for common 8-bit carts.

Did someone find a stash of these? I bought one and they shipped fast. The question now is, should I open it?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006530698011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200653069801&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I bought 2 from him, opened one and kept the other for display, i think he must have found these in a warehouse somewhere because he has sold a bunch of the over the last few months. the one i opened worked fine.

I have a very interesting auction starting on sunday. A SUPER RARE M.U.S.C.L.E. figure (yes the little plastic men) Black Emperor. There are only 2 known to exist. He should be worth about 1200-1500$! And I am starting him at .99. With free shipping across the whole world. It will be stupid awesome! Check it out. Come sunday, Monday. Roger.