IGNORED

I got my CC2 today!! Am I the first?

bjk7382

Okay, I have it up and running. It only took me about 10 minutes to go from a blank MMC to enjoying it. (still don't have the unrecognized roms on there, and there are a lot of hacks in those.)

GREAT PRODUCT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine passed through El Paso this morning. But since it wasn't sent "2-day", I'm expecting that it will probably show up Monday. FedEx and UPS don't like to have things arrive earlier than you paid for. (Once I got something that was shipped 2-day UPS from the other side of town and, sure enough, it arrived 2 days later.)

EDIT: Holy ****! I just checked and now it's in freaking Memphis! 3 1/2 hours though, so it went by air on that leg.

I just got mine today. I never got a shipping notice or anything, I just seen the FedEx truck stop at my house and drop it on the porch.  

Who else got thiers today?

ME! :D

mine just arrived at the door 5 min ago :)

I got mine! Well, kind of, I use my parents' address for deliveries since I'm not home during the day and the FedEx # shows it was delivered today... need to head up to see them over the weekend to actually get it... (Hi mom, happy mother's day, oooh look, a box, well, see you later..)

Okay, I am in the process of manually inserting all of the hacks and homebrews into the menu file.

I can't figure out the bankswitching on the following games:

Thrust

Tank AI (demo)

Motorodeo

Ikari Warriors ntsc

Pac-zerk (voice enhanced 16k hack)

If you wait a few more days till Chad posts the updated menu genrator, it might save you some work. :)  

Mitch

I didn't know one was coming. I just used the one that came on the cd with the CC2. I got all the hacks and homebrews in there (manually)

The only two that won't work are Polaris and the Pac-zerk hack.

Also is there anyway to alphabetize the list without doing it manually in the menu file? I put the unrecognized roms at the end of the list and they stayed in the order that I put them in there. (I would like to have them go alphabetically down the whole list)

Why doesn't Polaris work? It's just a regular 3F game.

I had a pal rom for some reason on that game. The menu program didn't recognize it, and then I stuck it in by hand and put F8 next to it, forgetting that it was tigervision.

I now have an ntsc file and the F3 bankswitch and it works great. Thanks again. :)

Hi,

I'll try to hit some highlights.

BJK:

According to Fedex, you weren't the first. :)

You have to alphabetize them yourself - the whole point is to let you put things in any order you want. Most spread sheet programs should be able to read your file in as columns, sort them, and then put them back out as tab delimited columns. Then run the output of the spread sheet through the converter.

For the Pac Hack, assuming it is based on Berzerk VE, you have to use F6 bankswitching and F6BANK0 as the startup file. (It's a flawed ROM.)

Bruce:

I have to give Fedex their due. They don't seem to have any problem with delivering 3-day items in 2 days. I'm pretty sure your label specified to deliver on Friday (meaning they planned to do it in 2 days), and actually about 80% of the packages shipped the first day were delivered in 2 days instead of 3.

Mitch:

The menu generator on the CD shipped with the carts has all the latest updates that you sent to me. (But I haven't managed to get it on the website yet.)

Ok, I think that about does it.

Happy gaming,

Chad