IGNORED

BCPRS'1 1000TH POST CONTEST - WIN EWOK'S ADVENTURE.

bcprs1

except, you know, that I DID read it and got turned around somewhere around the time when I was told I would have 3 moves and I could use four of them but only two once and the other 1 twice and then something about a PM.  Look, its just a bit too involved for me, that's all, no need to be a dick about it.

I was only joshin you Stan. But you chimed in to say you couldn't enter because it's too complicated, yet repo'van'man understood it fine, so I find your previous post a bit weak.. I think the rules are fairly cut & dry. Only the point scoring is a bit out of wack, but even it makes sense. It's very simple actually, yet the numbers in your post above are all screwed up so maybe your monitor needs cleaning, or you just suck at math. :P

I think it's cool that bcprs is running this, and it's not just any prize, it's an EWOK! Kind of hard to come up with contests that aren't overused, I thought this was something simple that is easy to play along, & not just a googlefest, yet will end with one clear winner. Only thing that could have been planned differently was the signup. Maybe it could have been the first 64 people to reply, then just do some sort of random drawing from that.

But at the same time, the way it is now, at least there is no cutting off immediately, and anyone within the week signup has a chance to enter & be picked. But props to bcprs for having the contest! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...