IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2006 6/3-6/4

Crimefighter

If anybody from the Chicago would be willing to take along the Wife and I, we'd be interested in going.

I want to finally meet some of you bastards. :D

you met me already :D

anyways I don't think I'll have room in the car with my stuff.

(if your going who is taking care the wee little ones)

I'd probably have my mother in law or sister watch the kiddies..

Sister living in Brookfield, btw

EDIT: Just found out the wife has to be somewhere at 5 PM on the 3rd, all the way to 5 pm the next day (!)

But she said if I can find someone to watch the kids, I can go!

Edited by Inky

thats nice of her wasn't it.

any ways phase one for me is done(thats putting it down my vaction for work in books) phase two I'm planning to do sat or sunday after work( which is calling the hotel and booking my room for the night)

(I'm tring to gather my stuff tohther this week and so forth for the show(jaguar games CDs etc(and of course the t-shirts)

If anybody from the Chicago would be willing to take along the Wife and I, we'd be interested in going.

I'll probably be going, but I may not be driving straight there--I may be driving via my parents' (they live in Wisconsin).

Great, hope you're able to make it! Will be nice to meet you, since I wasn't able to make it to CinciClassic.

..Al

thats nice of her wasn't it.

any ways phase one for me is done(thats putting it down my vaction for work in books) phase two I'm planning to do sat or sunday after work( which is calling the hotel and booking my room for the night)

(I'm tring to gather my stuff tohther this week and so forth for the show(jaguar games CDs etc(and of course the t-shirts)

Phase two is now complte booked my room for June 3rd.

now we begin phase three: getting stuff ready for the show.

I can't wait to meet everyone! There has been a lot of action going on lately behind the scenes, and we have a LOT of great things that we'll be announcing soon.

Something rather exciting that I can confirm right now... the main news page Albert said that we would have over 40 arcade and pinball games at the show... As of today, I can happily clarify -- there will be over 40 arcade videos, and over 40 pinballs. In fact, I expect the combined total to be well over 100 games right now. We'll see what happens as I can't guarantee exactly what will be there, but it should be awesome! I hope I get time to actually play something or another while I'm there :)

More info coming soon. Sign up at the Midwest Gaming Classic site to get mailed updates, if you'd like :)

I can't wait to meet everyone! There has been a lot of action going on lately behind the scenes, and we have a LOT of great things that we'll be announcing soon.

Something rather exciting that I can confirm right now... the main news page Albert said that we would have over 40 arcade and pinball games at the show... As of today, I can happily clarify -- there will be over 40 arcade videos, and over 40 pinballs. In fact, I expect the combined total to be well over 100 games right now. We'll see what happens as I can't guarantee exactly what will be there, but it should be awesome! I hope I get time to actually play something or another while I'm there :)

More info coming soon. Sign up at the Midwest Gaming Classic site to get mailed updates, if you'd like :)

If one of those pinball machines is Theater of Magic or Star Wars (Data East), I'll be in heaven. I remember blowing half the show last time playing ToM.

Tempest

If one of those pinball machines is Theater of Magic or Star Wars (Data East), I'll be in heaven. I remember blowing half the show last time playing ToM.

ToM was great, except for the non-stellar effect when you completed the big THEATRE challenge thingie. Just a text message and "I knew you could do it!". BTW, is there a collection of the Metamorphosis animations anywhere? I don't think I've seen them all.

ToM was great, except for the non-stellar effect when you completed the big THEATRE challenge thingie. Just a text message and "I knew you could do it!". BTW, is there a collection of the Metamorphosis animations anywhere? I don't think I've seen them all.

Aww... That's it? I always wondered what happened when you completed the challenge.

There was a digital pinball display archive somewhere at one point. No clue if it's still around.

Tempest