IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2006 6/3-6/4

Crimefighter

Some good pics. Guy who used my camera didn't get any stills of the museum. But I believe we have video.

Right now, looks like we have enough content for three discs if we want. So haven't decided to cut it down to two, or maybe three discs for pre-order, two for regular. Who knows. But some nice footage so far from what I can tell.

Corey

Some good pics. Guy who used my camera didn't get any stills of the museum. But I believe we have video.

Right now, looks like we have enough content for three discs if we want. So haven't decided to cut it down to two, or maybe three discs for pre-order, two for regular. Who knows. But some nice footage so far from what I can tell.

Corey

Looking forward to seeing what you make available. :)

..Al

How was Ben Heckendorn's presentation. Anyone that can do all do that type of work and write a book about it ought to have a great presentation.

One of these days I need to buy his book, not that I could actually make anything. The pictures would be cool. Did he say anything about making any new consoles, or if he is taking any orders for handhelds?

it was pretty cool, he went through a list of systems he did(I missed the portable jag one though,because like I said Ihad watch my stuff) Idon't know if he taking orders.

Ben never made a portable Jaguar, that was Dave (aka Dkap01) You can see that one here. This guy tackles the more complicated systems, and does a good job of it, but his cases aren't quite as detailed as Ben's (no decals or anything, but a solid vacuum-formed case)

Ben never made a portable Jaguar, that was Dave (aka Dkap01) You can see that one here. This guy tackles the more complicated systems, and does a good job of it, but his cases aren't quite as detailed as Ben's (no decals or anything, but a solid vacuum-formed case)

That Jaguar case looks quite professional. I wonder how many he's sold at $300? I also wonder how heavy it is. :)

..Al

How was Ben Heckendorn's presentation. Anyone that can do all do that type of work and write a book about it ought to have a great presentation.

One of these days I need to buy his book, not that I could actually make anything. The pictures would be cool. Did he say anything about making any new consoles, or if he is taking any orders for handhelds?

it was pretty cool, he went through a list of systems he did(I missed the portable jag one though,because like I said Ihad watch my stuff) Idon't know if he taking orders.

ok thanks spongeblue, I knew somebody made a portable jag just figured it was ben since he's been doing evrything else.

So what arcade games were there? Just wondering how bummed I should be for missing it...

I don't remember all of what was there, but I know I played Donkey Kong, Tutankham and Star Wars :)

I still suck at DK, and am much better at Tutankahm than I remember. :)

I remember playing:

Namco Collection (Museum?) (Xevious, Mappy, Galaga)

Tutankham

Mr. Do Run Run

Donkey Kong

Star Wars

Operation Wolf

Soul Calibur

Tekkan 3

Red Baron

There were others there, I just don't remember them.

Tempest

Someone out there must have some good pictures of all the arcade games? I took some pictures (which I haven't posted), but I didn't take the time to shoot all the games. And I believe there were at least 100 games there. I'm not even sure the show organizers have a list of all the games, since oftentimes the arcade vendors won't know what they're bringing until right before the show.

..Al

So what arcade games were there? Just wondering how bummed I should be for missing it...

I don't remember all of what was there, but I know I played Donkey Kong, Tutankham and Star Wars :)

I missed out on Tutankham!! Where was that one located?

I missed out on Tutankham!! Where was that one located?

Right next to Star Wars Arcade and the guy who had his custom built MAME machine.

Someone out there must have some good pictures of all the arcade games? I took some pictures (which I haven't posted), but I didn't take the time to shoot all the games.

I have a fair amount of video as well, not much in the way of stills. Most of the video is action and close-up oriented, so it should edit well into something that really gives a feel for the selection & presence. It's been a busy few weeks, and I'm finally getting the time I need to editing.

I also did a 10-15 minute 'Arcade Ambiance'-style recording to Minidisc, using a pretty good mic. I'm currently pursuing an MD deck with digital output so I can make that available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...