IGNORED

OPERATION: TAIWAN

Rom Hunter

here's two pirates i got from italy ...

the label design (or what they "stole" from the original label) is a bit different, but they're both in the same case.

Wow! I know the cases: http://www.console-corner.de/scorpo/bootlegs/bootlegs.html

My bootlegs have the same cases. It must be the same producer?

Wow! I know the cases: http://www.console-corner.de/scorpo/bootlegs/bootlegs.html

i wouldn't be surprised if these come from taiwan as well ... on curt's site, there is an article about how taiwan's producers produced tons of bootlegged games ... does anyone have more information about the market there? anyone heard of chinese games/labels?

i just know of the KOHO Co. LTD in taipei that was probably the official atari licenced producer ... but who were the others?

who produced all those games and consoles like the Talent 2600, King Karol, etc ....?

Edited by jahfish

here's two pirates i got from italy ...

the label design (or what they "stole" from the original label) is a bit different, but they're both in the same case.

Hmm.

It's time those bootlegs deserve a seperate category.

Weird carts indeed.

Jahfish,

Belt buckle added.

Thanks!

8)

that was only the start! i'll be at my storage location this week and will dig out some more stuff ;)

Hold your horses, jahfish.

Please remember that I'm only interested in VCS game related items.

8)

me too ... don't worry ;)

i'm talking about a whole bunch of letters from activision for the patches, about original polaroids that were sent to activision back then ... store promo displays and many more things ...

i also have some quelle games in 5-6 different variations ... specially the super ferrari cart and pack-kong

i think these would be sweet additions to make atarimania the most outstanding picture/info collection .... although, isn't it already? ;)

btw, say hi to franck ... haven't heard of him for ages!

Edited by jahfish

Please remember that I'm only interested in VCS game related items.

Sure. At least I suppose he didn't plan to present his vibrator collection here. ;)

damn, you seem to have a good memory. i had this atari joystick with a dildo on the stick when we met at the 2nd "8 bit games börse" .... it was a film prop. but i don't remember in which film it has been used ...

:P

edit: i think i don't even wanna know :D :D :D

Edited by jahfish

• 2 weeks later...