IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

6 hours ago, stevelanc said:

Hi all

I don't want to have to turn a fellow member of this forum in, and name and shame on this site, but I may have to. 

Just wanted a few words of advice before I do. I wanted a TI99/4a which I paid the forum member (which I understand has been a member for a while) and have waited over 2 weeks. Messages and emails have been ignored. It wasn't a huge amount of money, but it's the principle.

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe something happened like a medical emergency for the seller or someone in the seller's family? Outside of that type of situation, I agree that not responding to messages and emails and essentially holding your funds ransom without the goods on their way to you is unacceptable. Hopefully you paid via PayPal Goods & Services and can get your money back if it comes to that. Feel free to shoot me a PM if your deal ultimately doesn't work out, as I have a bunch of spare TI goodies that I've been meaning to list for sale, including but not limited to computers, controllers and games. Hoping for your sake that the seller makes good on things soon, though. Cheers.