IGNORED

give me a reason to keep the 7800

lowscore

Ah, the old "I've been here longer than you, therefore I are right" argument. :roll: Almost as pathetic as the "I'm a grownup and you is a child" line you gave me via PM.

I certainly hope your livlihood is not dependant on your comedic abilities. You've yet to say anything remotely funny. All you've done is trolled for an argument.

Unfortunately I was dumb enough to feed you. :|

I'll just stop here by stating that you obviously have reading comprehension problems if that's what you think I said about being here for 8 years and that I called you a kid. I'm not trying to be king of the nerds here. Apolloboy was actually man enough to apologize to me for reading into my "humor" as my actual opinions. Think whatever you want choco. When you grow up, I'm sure you'll burn all recorded audio and video of yourself because you'll realize how big of a douche you were.

Cousin Vinnie

PS: The 7800 rules the 5200 and your mom likes my doggy style.

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

Yawn. You really are an asshole Vinny. Apology or not, Apolloboy hit the nail on the head with that one. :rolling:

Are you finished yet?, because it seems like your only intention is to act like a prick to anybody that disagrees with you. Do you get Marlboro miles or AA coupons or something for winning the "I got the last word before I got a thread locked after being bilious and contradictory to anybody that will respond" award? I swear I have seen you do it a dozen times in the short time I have been here, junior. All it has accomplished is that you sour the whole community experience by pissing where you eat.

Just go away. You ,sir, are a tedious bore.

Hoookay...

Anyway. I haven't kept up with this thread, but for the headline, as far as a reason to keep the 7800.

Make it portable. Don't know if it's been suggested before but I think it would be a neat idea, if you don't like it as a console. The sides are great for handling, and there is a large, flat surface for mounting a small screen in and a little +pad on the left and a couple of buttons on the other side would be good. 6 C-cells or AA cells. Just an idea.

Hoookay...

Anyway. I haven't kept up with this thread, but for the headline, as far as a reason to keep the 7800.

Make it portable. Don't know if it's been suggested before but I think it would be a neat idea, if you don't like it as a console. The sides are great for handling, and there is a large, flat surface for mounting a small screen in and a little +pad on the left and a couple of buttons on the other side would be good. 6 C-cells or AA cells. Just an idea.

Cool idea. It should only be slightly larger than a Lynx. :P

I wonder if that Ben Heck has tried it yet.