IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2008

jboypacman

I was just scanning through the info that came with my ticket and it looks like we can bring stuff to trade this year too.

Now this is interesting indeed i dont remember that from last year i might have couple of things i could bring to the show for trade.(I was on hold from trades he on the AA marketplace untill i can get a few things sort out with a new car and bills).

Anybody need a Bally Astrocade,Vectrex w/Sean Kelly cart,or some loose common Colecovision carts? :)

I was just scanning through the info that came with my ticket and it looks like we can bring stuff to trade this year too.

Now this is interesting indeed i dont remember that from last year i might have couple of things i could bring to the show for trade.(I was on hold from trades he on the AA marketplace untill i can get a few things sort out with a new car and bills).

Actually, trading isn't something that is new, we've allowed it every year that we've been at the Olympia in the foyer. What we don't allow is for people to take over a table and put up prices. We have to be aware of the vendor situation (being that they are paying for the space) so we do enforce that trades should be for trades only.

Having said that, as long as you follow that rule feel free to bring whatever you want and set up shop in the lobby. Some years we'll have five or six people out there with tables full of stuff for trade and tons of banter back and forth about it, and other years we'll have seemingly no action. The more, the merrier!

Hope to see everyone there!

We should get AtariAge name tags again this year, so we call all recognize each other :)

I am willing to make name badges for anyone from AtariAge to wear at the show. If you want one, send me a message by Sunday, March 23 with your AA name and real name (if you want that on the badge). They have to be in by then because I am on vacation starting Monday and won't be back in Wisconsin until Friday, March 28. If you request one, pick it up at the ticket booth when you come in. :)

Nice, yeah Random Lake definitely puts u closer to the show then Saginaw,lol

I already took off work for this weekend to see the fam for Easter in Milwaukee, so as long as I get at least one of those days the following weekend off I should be able to make it :cool:

Inky and I will be attending...not sure which day, though....

As for name tags...hmm....I hate wearing a name tag...more distracting than it needs to be...just look for a tall, fat blond guy with slightly long hair and who looks like my avatar.

I'm still wondering if Al will be there.

I have a booth (4 table actually) and I'll be selling. I have alot of SMS, Sat, and Gen stuff prices, along with a few random bits like an N-gage QD and games, Virtual Boy, a Leisurevision unit, a box Jaguar. Any requests? I've yet to get to pricing and packing the Nintendo stuff or Atari stuff. As Atari goes the debate is loose vs. boxed, import vs. domestic only. I try to leave a lot of my imports at home because of limited interest.

I'm still wondering if Al will be there.

I have a booth (4 table actually) and I'll be selling. I have alot of SMS, Sat, and Gen stuff prices, along with a few random bits like an N-gage QD and games, Virtual Boy, a Leisurevision unit, a box Jaguar. Any requests? I've yet to get to pricing and packing the Nintendo stuff or Atari stuff. As Atari goes the debate is loose vs. boxed, import vs. domestic only. I try to leave a lot of my imports at home because of limited interest.

Atari age won't be there this year, I asked him on ICQ and told me that he's moving back to TX on that date.