IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I got Fable 2.. and pretty much every game mentioned here.

..but all I play is COD4 :P

When World at War comes out are you upgrading?

I think the COD4 days online are numbered now.

It was a whole heck of a lot of fun while it lasted though...

I got Fable 2.. and pretty much every game mentioned here.

..but all I play is COD4 :P

When World at War comes out are you upgrading?

I think the COD4 days online are numbered now.

I'll have the game of course. But I've already stopped playing the beta out of sheer boredom. I know it's a beta and needs a lot of fixing, but there's a lot of things that bugged me about it. period. The whole WW2 setting with the crappy weapons is an instant turn-off right off the bat. Additionally the levels within the demo are just.. well... not fun playing at all. They just seem thrown together.

Anyway here's hoping they fix stuff, but at this point it's not really interesting to me :P

Bought 3 games yesterday:

FIFA09

Mass Effect and ... um ... can't remember the third.

Not allowed to touch 'em until Christmas though. :(

Never mind. I'll finally pick up the Star Wars Force Unleashed I bought off a friend a couple of weeks ago just before my 360 went red. :)

I'm just waiting for Endwar and Gears of War 2 to come out then my life will be complete.

Edited by Tickled_Pink

I finished Perfect Dark Zero on the first difficulty setting.

I'm playing Madden 08 now... at least till I find my Tomb Raider Legend copy.

<edit>

BTW, what is up with only 10 achievement points for finishing Perfect Dark Zero?

Edited by JamesD

I'm back into Mass Effect despite finishing it a few times.

I was going to try to do some unplayed side missions, but I ended up running through it as fast as possible to get to the lesbian sex scenes between my female character & Liara T'Soni & Sha'ira instead. :P

I just wanted to thank you! I totally forgot about Mass Effect! I haven't played that one yet.

I got a $25 game crazy card for my birthday and it's burning a hole in my pocket!

Now I know which game to get! :D

-rick

well I made a massive mistake.... In all the excitement of playing Spore on the PC, and loving it..

had an influence of my gaming purchase for a new game... I used the gift card and got

Spore Creatures for the DS.... not a "bad" game... But i just got board with it in two nights.

My 11 year old son loves it, so not all is lost.... next time I'll skip the DS section when I'm in the hunt for a new

360 game...

Mass Effect and Burnout Paradise... here i come...

-rick

Moved onto Farcry 2 now. It's only Farcry in name, but it has some beautiful locales and some really neat play mechanics (i.e. fire spreading :cool: ). Little tough to get into/excited about, but it's managed to keep my attention so far. The endless driving and attacking the same roadblock checkpoints over and over and over and over is beginning to wear thin though.

Finished Fallout 3 and beginning a new game, on the good path. |:)

Playing the new Call of Duty, too......but only in spurts compared to Fallout. I'll eventually get to playing it fulltime......because it trumps Call of Duty 4 (which was a monumental game to live up to). The flamethrower is just soooo bad-ass. I be cookin' me some Japs left and right when I have that weapon equipped.

Lost my XBL points when I cleaned my room. Ugh. :(

At any rate, right now I'm playing Namco Museum Virtual Arcade. I love that they're all arcade perfect ports, even if the flag girl in Pole Position sounds different (I kinda like it actually.) But what I cannot live with is the fact that they're ALL one player! No two player taking turns options here. :(