IGNORED

VBXE 2

candle

but seriously it would require 1:1 cable (if vbxe would be wired with atari st connector) and csync connected to hsync

That's one reason why it's so appealing: I already use DIN 13 at the Atari end. However, I have absolutely nowhere to put a CRT monitor, nor any money to buy one, although that didn't stop me buying an XEGS the other day. icon_smile.gif

Edited by flashjazzcat

I'm getting ready to install mine in an XE, so I was looking through the release files as well as this thread. It looks like the basic installation is covered by matching up the appropriate install picture with the VBXE2-CON.pdf file that show the connections to VBXE board. I.e. there is no "step-by-step" installation guide. Is that correct?

-Larry

Just the PDFs and the pictures candle posted elsewhere in this thread showing connection points on each motherboard type for the required extras like Extsel, CSync, Casinh etc.

Wish there was at least a picture available showing a VBXE + SimpleStereo + IOBoard install. Also wish I had some free time to continue working on my installs.

i wish i had more time to spend on my hobby projects

but things getting slowly to their end

already finnished 1050e project (well, i had to do only hardware), now i've finnished drawing schematics for sn360 drive, till monday i'll have IDEa fix published, and i also did some stub (rather than fully featured page) for vbxe on my site

and again i'm burning my candle from both ends

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for contributors to update their code to 1.22 core (mainly vbxe detection)

noone at AtariAge seems to be interested in collaboration though :(

i also have 3 or 4 VBXE boards loose, so if anyone is interested - just pm me - i'll give priority to those who contacted me about this some time before if they will confirm their desires though ;)

for rest - vbxe2 preorder thread will start within a week or two