IGNORED

CGE SALE- ATARI 2600 NTSC RACER

Wonder007

We've played this game for over an hour so far and out of nowhere we are now getting sprites on the red and green play fields that were not there before. We drove our cars into them and they are being detected as a collision.

They look similar to the guy that sits behind the castle wall in Warlords.

Do I have a defective cart that needs replaced?

You mean the one that looks sort of like this one to the right of the car?

Mitch

That's right - we did not see these until today.

Is this normal? What is it supposed to be an oil slick? Is it toggled with a difficulty switch? That's the only thing I can think of since we had to change the difficulty switches for Jr. Pac-Man...

It is normal...nothing to be alarmed out... :) What you are talking about is an oil slick....it enhances game play....that is not a glitch or anything like that. Your cart is fine. :)

Enjoy... :)

Wonder007

10-4 It's strange cuz we didn't notice it until today. Are they toggled on using the difficulty switch?

Anyways, this is a really fun game when playing in two player mode!

• 3 weeks later...

PAID STATUS UPDATED.

However, some of you have not paid yet. If you haven't paid yet, please let me know what the status is. Some of you have contacted me and arrangements have been made...no problem with me. However, if you have not contacted me, please do so....I promise I won't bite.... ;)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

• 1 month later...

POST #1 UPDATED!!!! Some of you still owe me money.....please pay as I want to clear these games and make room for Bouncing Baby Bunnies and other future releases.

If you still want a CIB copy or cart/manual, please shoot me a PM.....I will put you on a stand-by list since I still have people who have not paid (and who have not communicated with me whatsoever). If you have, we have worked out a deal already.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Wonder,

Please keep me informed when you release the .bin

Rom

8)

Will do ROM.

-----------------------

PAYMENT STATUS UPDATED.

-----------------------

Some stand-byers have been able to get a copy. There are still a few CIB's left, first come, first serve. There are also some cart/manuals available.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Wonder,

Rom

8)

Will do ROM.

-----------------------

PAYMENT STATUS UPDATED.

-----------------------

Some stand-byers have been able to get a copy. There are still a few CIB's left, first come, first serve. There are also some cart/manuals available.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

I'm surprised that a game this good is still available...

When will the Bunny game be ready to ship?

Wonder,

Rom

8)

Will do ROM.

-----------------------

PAYMENT STATUS UPDATED.

-----------------------

Thanks,

- Wonder007

I'm surprised that a game this good is still available...

When will the Bunny game be ready to ship?

I am too but a bit disappointed not because I have not received some payments (I can hold for that) but because I have not heard anything from those people.....oh well.

Anyway, BBB is still under production. It will still be a few more weeks as my production team wants to make sure that only the best possible product comes out of their doors; it will be worth the wait....trust me!!! :) :)

Thanks for your patience. :)

BTW, I am already preplanning for my next release....it will probably be released exclusively at CGE2010 in Vegas......that is all I will be saying at this point.... ;)

Stay tuned!!! :)

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

Since some people that requested this game did not pay for the game, I will be selling them at CGE. After that, whatever I have left, I will sell on the forums. I have waited for over a year for some people but really never got a response so it is safe to assume that they are not interested. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I am already working on the next release (in fact I have several of them...just want to release one-at-a-time. I will NOT sell (or accept) orders from people that never completed this transaction (Racer) or BBB. I am not mad or anything but if I am going to make a copy of the game for somebody, at least be truthful with me (or communicate with me for heaven's sake).....I have never let anybody down on the forums and I would accept the same from everybody.

Again, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Yes Lucifershalo...you are cool....your copy is safe..... ;) Aren't you coming out with a CGE exclusive or something for the 2600....I thought I had heard you were coming out with something unless I got you mistaken for somebody else.....if you are coming out with something, save me a copy ok.....I might be coming late to the show.

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

If you are interested in purchasing a limited edition Racer, I still have some available. Please see post #1 for carts that are available (CIB or cart/manual). Please PM me if you are interested and/or need more information.

Thanks,

- Wonder007