IGNORED

CGE SALE- ATARI 2600 NTSC RACER

Wonder007

UPDATE: For people who paid Tuesday through this morning, I have sent out those carts an hour ago.

I still have both versions available (not many though)....if interested, please PM me.

For those who have not paid, please submit payments ASAP. I want to close this chapter and start the new "BBB" chapter (if you know what I mean.... ;) )

Thanks again for all of the people that not only bought the game but assisted in the production. :)

- Wonder007

UPDATE: For people who paid Tuesday through this morning, I have sent out those carts an hour ago.

I still have both versions available (not many though)....if interested, please PM me.

For those who have not paid, please submit payments ASAP. I want to close this chapter and start the new "BBB" chapter (if you know what I mean.... ;) )

Thanks again for all of the people that not only bought the game but assisted in the production. :)

- Wonder007

Just pulled the game out of my mailbox. This is easily one of the nicest reproductions I've ever bought! Is the rom going to be made available? I'd like to keep this sealed if at all possible.

Got mine today. FIRST thing I did was REMOVE THE SHRINKWRAP! Contents will be preserved elsewhere, and the box will be re-shrunk for its place of honor on THE WALL.

For those of you who choose to leave it sealed, you'll be missing out on a "spoof" of the Atari Warranty Card. No other spoilers here.

To Wonder007: Nicely done, Sir, on the entire production! The warranty card was an amusing bonus.

• Like 1

I want to but I also have the disease where I can not take shrinkwrap off a game for a system made over 10 years ago. I want to play the game and see what is inside but then it is not how it originally came...

Awesome job on this, I might have to buy another to play...

We've played this game for over an hour so far and out of nowhere we are now getting sprites on the red and green play fields that were not there before. We drove our cars into them and they are being detected as a collision.

They look similar to the guy that sits behind the castle wall in Warlords.

Do I have a defective cart that needs replaced?

We've played this game for over an hour so far and out of nowhere we are now getting sprites on the red and green play fields that were not there before. We drove our cars into them and they are being detected as a collision.

They look similar to the guy that sits behind the castle wall in Warlords.

Do I have a defective cart that needs replaced?

You mean the one that looks sort of like this one to the right of the car?

Mitch

racer.png