IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

• 2 weeks later...

All current orders have their PCB:s soldered up and finished.

There hasn't been many sales here, nothing since late October, this means I haven't really had enough cash to purchase new box prints. I'll solve it ASAP but please have patience.

Great, will be paying for box prints in a day or two (when money from PayPal reaches my account).

Including boxes for all those who didn't get one a few years ago:

36 Tom K, Norway

51 Charles D, USA

54 Cyril D, France
57 Charles N, USA
58 Michael T, USA
59 Steve P, UK
60 William S, USA
62 Stefan H, Germany
63 Kevin M, USA
64 BF Marco, Italy
65 BF Marco, Italy
66 BF Marco, Italy
69 James R, USA

• Like 1

Seems I forgot pressing "Post" before restarting computer last time. I had written a rather long message.

In short.
I went to the post office, they didn't have the package with cart shell donors... I'm hoping it turns up, I have written and asked - but they usually don't know more than you can read yourself on the computer - so it's a usually matter of waiting.

Box prints picked up.

Shipped the cart from whom I got a donor cart, see first post in thread.

EDIT:
I see now package was scanned yesterday evening at the courier - so I'll pick it up tomorrow and will be sending some carts out the coming week.

EDIT 2017-03-28:
Package with donor carts picked up, everything looked nice.

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1

Will probably finish labeling the last three of the current orders tonight, expect to ship all current orders within the coming week.

EDIT: All current orders done, will pack and ship this week.

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1

Just wanted to update the group here. My multicart arrived yesterday. It is absolutely beautiful my friends. A work of art & an electronic ingenuity. I am very happy & pleased with the detail, quality, and worksmanship.

Even came with a box, which I wasn't expecting. I especially appreciated seeing Jerry Lawson's picture on the box as well. Very nice touch.

Thank you Fredric!

Thank you for building these for the community.

Your hard work is appreciated.

I am very happy with this purchase.

• 1 month later...

I'm considering making a Pac-Man themed Multi-Cart that has Pac-Man box and labels and will start as Pac-Man unless you hold button 1 when resetting - then you'll land in the Multi-Cart menu and it will run as a normal Multi-Cart. Anyone interested to get one of those?

• 2 weeks later...

Made (and sold) my first Pac-Man Multi, Multi-Cart with Pac-Man labels, box, instructions - it starts up as Pac-Man unless you use the secret reset (that is printed on the back label). Might be a bit more fun than a regular Multi-Cart.

If anyone's looking to get a Multi-Cart in the shape of basically any other reproduction cart, it's quite possible to arrange that, for example a #25, #19, Democart 2 or other odd one to fill a gap in the collection.

Haven't scouted for any large quantities of shell donors yet, but I also have no waiting orders at the moment, so no panic there. I have some Vectrex matters to attend to at the moment - now that I brought the PC back from the latest crash/lockup/hardware failure.

• 3 weeks later...