IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

I just received and tested the Pac-Man Multi, Multi Cart. It's a beautiful piece of work. The finished product exemplifies the detailed workmanship and ingenuity that went into this project. The artwork for the Pac-Man box is outstanding. The cart itself works so flawlessly and it's so easy to navigate from one game to another. Also a Pac-Man game manual was included with the package. I am extremely satisfied with the finished product. It is such a thrill to hold in my hand Videocart-27, the game that should have been produced 40 years ago for the Fairchild Channel F system . Of course all the other videocart games are built into the multi-cart, along with some fun-filled extras.

Fredric it was a pleasure doing business with you. I thank you so much for producing this multi-cart enabling all Fairchild Channel F fans to have the opportunity to enjoy each and every game ever made for the system.

• Like 1

Pictures or it didn't happen. ;-)

Remember to try another TV, or adjust yours, you can't play without the dots showing everywhere and Pac-Man being half. ;-)
Search for "service menu " and your tv model if it's a newer one (if it has On Screen Menus) or open the back and find some pots to carefully turn.

• 3 weeks later...

I sent out an address update request to the few people who still haven't gotten their box, please let me know your current shipping address via e-mail reply or here as PM.

I'm shipping these today:

36 Tom K, Norway

58 Michael T, USA

63 Kevin M, USA

69 James R, USA

As they may have been sold, if you own one of these, let me know and I'll ship a box:

51 Charles D, USA

54 Cyril D, France

57 Charles N, USA

59 Steve P, UK

60 William S, USA

62 Stefan H, Germany

64 BF Marco, Italy

65 BF Marco, Italy

66 BF Marco, Italy

I sent out an address update request to the few people who still haven't gotten their box, please let me know your current shipping address via e-mail reply or here as PM.

I'm shipping these today:

36 Tom K, Norway

58 Michael T, USA

63 Kevin M, USA

69 James R, USA

As they may have been sold, if you own one of these, let me know and I'll ship a box:

51 Charles D, USA

54 Cyril D, France

57 Charles N, USA

59 Steve P, UK

60 William S, USA

62 Stefan H, Germany

64 BF Marco, Italy

65 BF Marco, Italy

66 BF Marco, Italy

#51 PM sent, thanks

I'll check the local fleas for any potential donor carts, e5frog. These seem to be a bit trickier to find in the wild than Atari/Colecovision/INTV carts. Probably zippo, but this one guy's been know to have 'oddball' vintage stuff, so here's hoping -

I have a few cartridges in storage from one of the earlier computers, but dammit I can't remember which one....the carts are longer and more slender, beige colored, and feel like they're made very well, rock solid. Also there's a ridge running along the front. (?)

• 4 months later...

I've had a bit of bad luck arranging with shipping boxes for my current waiting customers, seems I need to make a complaint to the official complaint board about it, money paid but no shipping boxes arrived.

So... in the spirit of season I thought I should offer two Multi-Carts at a lower price, I also offer a Pac-Man themed Multi-Cart at the same price. The latter has the Pac-Man box and labels and cartridge will start Pac-Man by default unless a key is held down to get into the Multi-Cart menu.

I will order new shipping boxes, finish these two in a few days and then the two guys waiting as well as these two carts will ship within a week, so no weeks or months of waiting before shipping.

Thanks for helping out - you can always sell it on eBay if your wife doesn't let you keep it. ;-)

I decided $99 was a fair price for both of us, I don't really make anything but at least I get all carts shipped.

So.. currently only:

$99 for a Multi-Cart

Edited by e5frog

• 1 month later...

Three cartridges left in this batch, as the boards I have left are less visual pleasing (more or less marks on the golden edge connector) I decided to sell these for $99 - worldwide standard shipping included (registered is extra).

After that I will take a pause in cartridge making until there's enough interest for a new batch (which usually means 3-5 orders).

• 3 weeks later...

One left in this batch, or I might put it out for auction...

New game included in this one: Killer Snake(s).

http://www.atari2600land.com/killersnakes/

It's a nicely done snake game, steer Kevin the snake, eat all tomatoes you can in 99 seconds (roughly), I've gotten 42 so far...

There have been discussions about releasing this game on its own cartridge, maybe a survey about this would be a good idea.

• Like 2

It's a nicely done snake game, steer Kevin the snake, eat all tomatoes you can in 99 seconds (roughly), I've gotten 42 so far...

There have been discussions about releasing this game on its own cartridge, maybe a survey about this would be a good idea.

Please put me down for a copy of Videocart #28: Killer Snakes, ideally with box and manual! You know us Channel F fans and collectors will bite at this! :)

I'll take a snakes as well. Thank you.

I just let e5frog know that I have decided I would like a small batch of 10 games made. So this means if we go ahead, there will be 8 games for sale (I get one and e5frog gets one, the rest will be put up for sale.) This also means I need 4 more donor carts. Any of you have spare dupes of Channel F carts to send to me?

By the way, the game's name is "Kevin Vs. Tomatoes."

• Like 3

I just let e5frog know that I have decided I would like a small batch of 10 games made. So this means if we go ahead, there will be 8 games for sale (I get one and e5frog gets one, the rest will be put up for sale.) This also means I need 4 more donor carts. Any of you have spare dupes of Channel F carts to send to me?

Yes, I have a spare cart or so that can be used as a shell, and of course I'll be PM'ing you, as you know I'm down for a copy of Videocart #28: Kevin Vs. Tomatoes.

Please put me down for 1 I have no donor cart to supply. I sent you a pm I believe about it as well when efrog told me to. Let me know what you need, thanks.