IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Retro Rogue

I will be looking for you Climber in the "Versus Room" not to battle but to say hi...lol.

You going to be in there all day Saturday? Am only coming for a few hours that day or so as normal so am trying to meet up with a few people if i can. :)

Not all day, depends on how quick I can make it from Minneapolis to Milwaukee. I have to work until Midnight Friday so we will probably leave around 6am Saturday morning. I'll have to mapquest and see how long it will take :)

Let me know if you can Climber like i said am only hang out for a few hours so i hope to as many people. :)

Ok, I'm going to be putting together badges for AA members this year again. If you're coming and want a badge, make sure and say so in this thread.

I just found out I can make it. I'm not sure if I can get to the show Saturday (leaving Michigan between 1-2 pm on Saturday so I might make the final couple of hours). I'd like one. Where would I pick the badge up?

Thanks!

Ok, I'm going to be putting together badges for AA members this year again. If you're coming and want a badge, make sure and say so in this thread.

I just found out I can make it. I'm not sure if I can get to the show Saturday (leaving Michigan between 1-2 pm on Saturday so I might make the final couple of hours). I'd like one. Where would I pick the badge up?

Thanks!

Michigan? Did you see our Michigan Gamers Group? http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/131-michigan-classic-gamers-group-mcgg/

Tempest

Hey guys anybody who is coming to MGC I hope to see you a the Jagfest we have in planning. I dont think it will be much but I think we will have some high score contests with at least T2K and Gorf. I will have everything Ive got there if you guys have any suggestions please let me know. This is the first time Ive ever done anything like this. Im just hoping Ive got enough good stuff so people can check out the Jaguar and see why so many of us enjoy it. :) I hope to see all of you there.

Edited by Astropuff

Hey guys anybody who is coming to MGC I hope to see you a the Jagfest we have in planning. I dont think it will be much but I think we will have some high score contests with at least T2K and Gorf. I will have everything Ive got there if you guys have any suggestions please let me know. This is the first time Ive ever done anything like this. Im just hoping Ive got enough good stuff so people can check out the Jaguar and see why so many of us enjoy it. :) I hope to see all of you there.

There will be plenty of Jaguar fans, I am sure of that.

Usually Carl from Songbird attends and has a table, anyone know if he's showing up this year?

What time does JagFest kick into high gear? I just want to stop by and play a quick round of GORF....Never got to see that game on the Jag in action.

What time does JagFest kick into high gear? I just want to stop by and play a quick round of GORF....Never got to see that game on the Jag in action.

we don't have set time for the high score contests,it might be just walk up and ask (btw: the Gorf high score made at MGC back in '06 still hasn't been beaten)

We should be set up for the whole show. Just stop by and ask for a game and if we have it we will play it :)

We should be set up for the whole show. Just stop by and ask for a game and if we have it we will play it :)

Very cool i will stop by then!

Very cool i will stop by then!

just listen for some weird al music that will be us :) weird al and Vlm very cool (I might do that for one my video cast to show it off)

Arcade Legend Eugene Jarvis to Speak

Creator of Defender, Robotron, NARC, Smash TV, the Cruis'n racing series, and head of arcade giant Raw Thrills Inc. to speak at the Midwest Gaming Classic!

Midwest Pinball Championship Games Announced

The 2010 Midwest Pinball Championship has announced four machines that will be in the competition this year!

Arcade Legend Eugene Jarvis to Speak

Creator of Defender, Robotron, NARC, Smash TV, the Cruis'n racing series, and head of arcade giant Raw Thrills Inc. to speak at the Midwest Gaming Classic!

Midwest Pinball Championship Games Announced

The 2010 Midwest Pinball Championship has announced four machines that will be in the competition this year!

Nice pinball line up! One of them I own (DM) and another one I will be playing this weekend, the other two I have very little and no experience on though, better track em down before the show!!

Well im not sure how yet but I bought a used Jaguar last night to give away to someone at MGC. I hope I can do a high score contest with either T2K or gorf for that prize. I hope to get it in the hands of someone who will enjoy it

Just a thought, but a raffle or other random event to get the Jag a new home may be better. Anyone who could win at a high score event, will likely already have a Jaguar of their own.

AX

Well im not sure how yet but I bought a used Jaguar last night to give away to someone at MGC. I hope I can do a high score contest with either T2K or gorf for that prize. I hope to get it in the hands of someone who will enjoy it

Can I just win the Gorf CD right now? :D

Just a thought, but a raffle or other random event to get the Jag a new home may be better. Anyone who could win at a high score event, will likely already have a Jaguar of their own.

AX

Good Idea Ax, Ill keep it in mind. :)

AX

have goatdan contacted you yet?

AX

He sent me a email saying he was gonna send me and you another but I havent heard back yet/

AX

He sent me a email saying he was gonna send me and you another but I havent heard back yet/

got the e-mail today from him, and replied.

( he did mention not to do a gorf contest,which fine with me since I plan on doing it at VGS anyways)

AX

got the e-mail today from him, and replied.

( he did mention not to do a gorf contest,which fine with me since I plan on doing it at VGS anyways)

Hes got some good Ideas I just hope we can make them all work. Also just wondering if you have

a lynx and are planning on bringing it. :)