IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Retro Rogue

does it seem odd that MGC lands on National Lights Out day :Earth Hour?

MGC is known as one of most power consumed trade show with all the arcades and pinball not to mention other gaming items.

The pong system I am bringing uses batteries, so I'd like to point out that I am doing my part.

Just make sure you dispose of them in a plastic bag that is headed for the dump :D

AX

Thanks for the birthday wishes Tom.

Guys, I'm going to need someone to volunteer to head over to their local office max and pick up the plastic badge holders and lanyards (enough for everyone that requested them). I just don't have the time or money to do it right now, I'm coming down to the last dollar to spend on the show and things are just to tight. I'm still making up the inserts for the badges themselves, same orientation/format as last year.

Guys, I'm going to need someone to volunteer to head over to their local office max and pick up the plastic badge holders and lanyards (enough for everyone that requested them). I just don't have the time or money to do it right now, I'm coming down to the last dollar to spend on the show and things are just to tight. I'm still making up the inserts for the badges themselves, same orientation/format as last year.

Specs please, size, does it need to come with clip, quantity...

Marty, I can pick them up tomorrow and send them with Jeff Friday morning if you let me know how many. Also, if you could squeeze in one more badge for me, that would be great. If not, don't worry about it.

I've made most of my final preparations for the MGC trip. Loading the car and doing a load of laundry is all that remains. Also, I'll have to try to find Marty tomorrow night to get my badge. Something tells me that I'm not going to be able to leave the booth much on Saturday...

Where we supposed to pick up our badges at again?

Enter hotel and make your way to the MGC areas. Find Marty in the Museum. Open the treasure chest. Da da da da... You have obtained your badge. Would you like to Save and Continue?

AX

I hope this is a badge + 2 with saving throw lol.

Aww. My 7800 NEEDS better video...

Will you be selling the kits at least?

Tempest

ok it looks like some other Benheckers are bring enough tools to flesh out a work shop so we should be good to go.

I am going to bring about 3 - 7800 mods, 3 - 2600 mods, and we will be modding a 5200 on site. From the sound of it I am getting this console for free so we may do a raffle/contest for it? I won't know the details till Friday.

If it makes it through airport screening Project Unity will be there in its PCB form.

I am trying to figure out a way to do a portable on site as well but that may not happen as I have no spare screens at the moment.

Edited by Longhorn Engineer

Where we supposed to pick up our badges at again?

Enter hotel and make your way to the MGC areas. Find Marty in the Museum. Open the treasure chest. Da da da da... You have obtained your badge. Would you like to Save and Continue?

AX

Will all you folks with badges on be cool with complete strangers saying hi? You won't bite will ya? I'll be the putz in the blue Sony jacket running around taking video footage.