IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2010 (Season 3)

cvga

Lastly, congratulations to Devil's Crush for becoming the 1st Turbo game and 21st game ever to join the 1,000 minute club!!

Here is a history of the 1,000 minute club members...

What are the total all-time minutes played per each title ?

Here's the Top 5...

1. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) 12,062 minutes

2. Galaxian (Atari 2600) 11,279

3. Park Patrol (Commodore 64) 3,480

4. Pitfall (Atari 2600) 3,253

5. Adventure (Atari 2600) 3,070

Amazingly, no other game has made it to the 2,000 minute club yet! All of the other 1,000 minute club members vary between 1,005 and 1,881 minutes.

• Like 4

SMS

Hang On - 20 minutes

Trying to get a good score for the SMS HSC. Not too bad getting over 200k on the first try. I'll have to play this game a bit more and see if I can do better.

Genesis

Phantasy Star 4 - 95 minutes

Got a bit farther in the game. I'm about halfway finished but I have a feeling it may slow down. I've been rushing through the content and just barely beat the last boss (Zio). I'm sure I'll have to level up some and probably grind away for some new gear. I made it to another planet in the game and the money drops are much bigger so it shouldn't take me long to gear up my party.

• Like 1

SMS

Hang On - 20 minutes

Trying to get a good score for the SMS HSC. Not too bad getting over 200k on the first try. I'll have to play this game a bit more and see if I can do better.

I've found that it's not too difficult to score in Hang-On, it is survival based… it does become a grind though - I'm going to take a break for a few days - I wonder how many courses there are? or if it infinitly loops… I may aim for 1 million if I can grind it out - I just need focus, and no interuptions from kids lol!

for February 8:

Turbo Grafx 16

Legendary Axe II - 30 minutes

Legend of Hero Tonma - 45 minutes

I've found that it's not too difficult to score in Hang-On, it is survival based… it does become a grind though - I'm going to take a break for a few days - I wonder how many courses there are? or if it infinitly loops… I may aim for 1 million if I can grind it out - I just need focus, and no interuptions from kids lol!

Well I did find this:

There is a total of 8 courses in the game on every difficuly level, each course

having a total of 5 stages. You go through the stages in this order: Circuit,

Seaside, Monument Valley, City Night and then Circuit (at sunrise). One stage

ends and another begins when you cross a checkpoint.

Hang On FAQ

As best as I can tell it just loops, but I guess we'll need to beat the 8th course and see what happens.

Here's the Top 5...

Amazingly, no other game has made it to the 2,000 minute club yet! All of the other 1,000 minute club members vary between 1,005 and 1,881 minutes.

I'm going to guess Galaga (Arcade) is at 1,881 minutes. After reaching 1000 mins in season 2, week 30, I've been racking up smaller chunks of playing time along the way...20 minutes here, 45 minutes there...

If incorrect, how about a hint?

Here's the Top 5...

I'm going to guess Galaga (Arcade) is at 1,881 minutes. After reaching 1000 mins in season 2, week 30, I've been racking up smaller chunks of playing time along the way...20 minutes here, 45 minutes there...

If incorrect, how about a hint?

Close, Galaga is at 1,811 minutes.

is it possible to post stats on which members are logging the most time in a game? I understand if you wish to keep it confidential… just curious to see who really enjoys playing a specific games…

Sure. Since I've moved the stats to a database, I have much more flexibility with how I analyze the data.

1. Galaxian (Atari 2600) Homerwannabee

2. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) Atarian7

3. Park Patrol (Commodore 64) Kurt_Woloch

4. Adventure (Atari 2600) sandmountainslim

5. Galaga (Arcade) rmaerz

6. Centipede (TI-99) Kurt_Woloch

7. Toyshop Trouble (Atari 2600) Kurt_Woloch

8. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) cvga

9. Mouse Trap (Colecovision) rmaerz

10. Pepper II (Colecovision) rmaerz

Minutes played ranges from 1,405 (Pepper II) to 10,910 (Galaxian).

I thought it was interesting that Kaboom! has two entries in the Top Ten. The only other game with two entries in the Top 50 is Pitfall at #11 (DarthCalvin) and #31 (aftermac).

• Like 1

I'm having one of those days. I couldn't hit even a single one of the targets with my bombs in Star Strike, and I had a rough time getting into the groove on Snafu! Sheesh. I think it was a mistake to start out with Buzz Bombers (a game new to me, and that I now have not much respect for -- nice idea, but the implementation stinks, IMO).

Intellivision

Buzz Bombers: 10 minutes (another one of those games I turn off before it ends, simply due to boredom)

Star Strike: 5 minutes (but probably 10 games; just an awful session in a game I usually do well in)

Snafu: 15 minutes (got into the groove after a couple bad starts)

• Like 1

Due to the snow, work was closed today. So...

Genesis

Phantasy Star 4 - 555 minutes

In my quest to finish the game today, I failed. I rushed through the early content and I needed to try some boss fights several times. I ended up grinding a bit and exploring some previous dungeons that I just ran through before.

I'm Phantasy Starred out. Gonna go out and do some more snow removal in a bit.

• Like 1

Intellivision:

Dungeons and Dragons Cloudy Mountain - 14 min

Space Armada - 4 min

Frogger - 3 min

He Man - 5 min

Bump and Jump - 5 min

Maze a Tron - 10 min

Space Spartans - 7 min

B-17 Bomber - 8 min

Burgertime - 13 min

I don't have a manual for Space Spartans so the entire 7 minutes was spent pushing buttons in an unsuccessful attempt to get the game started.

Well I did find this:

There is a total of 8 courses in the game on every difficuly level, each course

having a total of 5 stages. You go through the stages in this order: Circuit,

Seaside, Monument Valley, City Night and then Circuit (at sunrise). One stage

ends and another begins when you cross a checkpoint.

Hang On FAQ

As best as I can tell it just loops, but I guess we'll need to beat the 8th course and see what happens.

You run out of level numbers. For instance, I made it to level blue square once.

Games played:

Tandyvision: Burgertime 30min

Dreadnaught factor 10min

2600: Pacman 20min

Missile command 15 min

Kaboom 5min

C64: Burgertime 10min(2 of which spent on loading :( )

Demon attack 10 min