IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2010 (Season 3)

cvga

Todays times.

Intellivision

Star Battle 25 mins

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Sonic Pocket Adventure 25 mins

Master System

Hang On 20 mins

Space Harrier 12 mins

Alex Kidd in Miracle World 10 mins

Out Run 15 mins

Atari 8-bit

Pac-Man 7 mins

EDIT: Decided to play one last game of Out Run before bed.

Edited by 4Ks
  • Like 1

Planet Patrol (2600) 5 mins

Plaque Attack (2600) 5 mins

Bubble Bobble (SMS) 15 mins

Gorby no Pipeline Daisakusen (NES) 25 mins

This was my first time playing Bubble Bobble for the SMS... it's a very good conversion of the arcade. Things seem to move slightly faster, and the fruit falls in more convenient places, but otherwise very close.

Gorby no Pipeline Daisakusen is a Japan-only game that's a lot like the bonus stages of Pipe Dream, but harder... the pieces are all 1x2's that are very hard to deal with, and you're trying to connect the sides of the screen, not just make it as long as possible. I've just started getting into it (I'm a huge fan of Pipe Dream and its many relatives), but it seems pretty fun. If you get a chance to try it, do... there's a FAQ at GameFaqs that helps.

• Like 2

Jaguar

Alien vs Predator (2 hrs+) Awesome game! Can't get enough of it!

Cybermorph (20 min) Not as fun as I remember it being. In fact, I'm probably not going to play it anymore lol

Missile Command 3D (1 hr) Okay, I spent a bit more time with this game and it actually is starting to grow on me :thumbsup:

NBA Jam (30 min) Used to love this game, but I've since changed, apparently. Considering I don't like any sports games, this just doesn't hold any interest for me.

Raiden (1 1/2 hrs) Okay, this one is a great game! I love this type of shooter lol

Ruiner (15 min) Not a fan of video game pinball. I prefer the real deal.

Wolfenstein 3d (1 hr) Gotta love and respect this one simply for being the game that it is. This is definitely a great port!

Edited by Devbinks
  • Like 1

Intellivision:

Tron Maze a Tron - 40 min

Do you enjoy playing this game? I haven't played it over 25 years but I remember it as being very frustrating. The song Juke Box Hero by Foreigner always reminds me of this game. I think it was playing the very first time I ever played Maze-a-Tron and the two are joined together in my head forever (which is too bad because I really like the song).

Intellivision:

Tron Maze a Tron - 40 min

Do you enjoy playing this game? I haven't played it over 25 years but I remember it as being very frustrating. The song Juke Box Hero by Foreigner always reminds me of this game. I think it was playing the very first time I ever played Maze-a-Tron and the two are joined together in my head forever (which is too bad because I really like the song).

Yeah, I like it. I used to be a pro at it many years ago, but I've lost my touch. I am playing it on level 1. The disc is just too fast to navigate the maze at times.

• Like 1