IGNORED

OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2010

the.golden.ax

In my typical lame style, I haven't been physically able to get to the post-office during business hours, so I've had to order stuff on-line. Meaning, that my recipient will receive items untainted by my grubby hands (just by others) , unseen personally by my own eyes. :D

Turns out there was a typo in the address I was to send to, but was able to figure it out. Should be there in a week or so.

And sorry about being cryptic in my own responses. Any old loose carts or movies you don't want any more will do. Consideration or cleverness in choosing a gift is a pleasant consideration, of course, but I'll take anything. ;)

Edited by AtariNerd

I too run and look in the mailbox like I'm 12 years old as soon as I get home from work.

I won't be able to wait though... When it gets here, I'm ripping it open. Patience and I do not get along.

I got my gift today. I tore that thing open without hesitation. I got a CIB Indy 500, some Atari Playing cards, and an Atari Joystick Keychain. I'd like to say thanks to whoever got me, Merry Christmas!

Sweet! Was it the cartridge box or the big one with the driving controllers? You got pics of the unboxing?

While I was at home, the gate was closed so I got a orange pick-up slip today. Not sure if it is my gift, they said the sender was "CA." I don't want to abuse my powers and look at who got me. It could be a package from Canada I suppose.

AX

Sorry Axe, but the orange slip WAS the present... :P

I got my gift today. I tore that thing open without hesitation. I got a CIB Indy 500, some Atari Playing cards, and an Atari Joystick Keychain. I'd like to say thanks to whoever got me, Merry Christmas!

Sweet! Was it the cartridge box or the big one with the driving controllers? You got pics of the unboxing?

It was the big box with the driving controllers. Here's a pic of the stuff.

post-23072-129150738287_thumb.jpg

The SS was even nice enough to wrap it. Thanks again, SS!

While I was at home, the gate was closed so I got a orange pick-up slip today. Not sure if it is my gift, they said the sender was "CA." I don't want to abuse my powers and look at who got me. It could be a package from Canada I suppose.

AX

Sorry Axe, but the orange slip WAS the present... :P

:rolling: I can use it to keep warm by burning half on Christmas eve and the other Christmas morning.

I'd like some more please, I'm so very cold.

AX

You're very welcome, Zeptari. :)

I tend to be a modern gamer instead of a classic collector like many people on here, so I knew that whoever I got I'd have to take a risk on the condition and buy blind from Amazon, and hope that the seller was honest about the condition. So when I got the list of what that Zeptari was looking for, I went on there and picked out two games from what he wanted.

Luckily the condition was very good, as the sellers had indicated. I then boxed them to make sure they would get to him safe and sound.

Not only did Zeptari get the games safe and sound, but he was kind enough to send me a personal thank you card that I got in the mail on Thursday. :)

Since I was a modern gamer, I figured I'd try to make this as easy as possible for my Secret Santa. Money has been very tight for me and there's a number of things I'd like to get that I haven't had the resources for. So I just put in my list a few gift cards. I normaly dislike asking for those, but in this case I felt it would be easiest.

So today I get in the mail what looked like a Christmas card. Figuring it was from a friend or family member, and not really paying attention, I opened it up and took a look inside. I was surprised to see that it was from my Secret Santa and inside was:

A XBox live points card for 1600 points. Sweet! :D

So, many thanks to Moycon for the nice gift. :cool:

He even went above and beyond the call of duty by scratching the bar code on the back of the card and recording it, in case it got lost in the mail. ;)

Edited by SoulBlazer

You're very welcome, Zeptari. :)

I tend to be a modern gamer instead of a classic collector like many people on here, so I knew that whoever I got I'd have to take a risk on the condition and buy blind from Amazon, and hope that the seller was honest about the condition. So when I got the list of what that Zeptari was looking for, I went on there and picked out two games from what he wanted.

Luckily the condition was very good, as the sellers had indicated. I then boxed them to make sure they would get to him safe and sound.

Not only did Zeptari get the games safe and sound, but he was kind enough to send me a personal thank you card that I got in the mail on Thursday. :)

Since I was a modern gamer, I figured I'd try to make this as easy as possible for my Secret Santa. Money has been very tight for me and there's a number of things I'd like to get that I haven't had the resources for. So I just put in my list a few gift cards. I normaly dislike asking for those, but in this case I felt it would be easiest.

So today I get in the mail what looked like a Christmas card. Figuring it was from a friend or family member, and not really paying attention, I opened it up and took a look inside. I was surprised to see that it was from my Secret Santa and inside was:

A XBox live points card for 1600. Sweet! :D

So, many thanks to Moycon for the nice gift. :cool:

He even went above and beyond the call of duty by scratching the bar code on the back of the card and recording it, in case it got lost in the mail. ;)

Not shabby at all. Yeah, some of those Sega XBL games are calling to me (other than I can't "keep" them in physical form) but wow they have some nice downloadable titles these days.

AX

Picked up my Secret Santa package today. Thank you! I got a wonderful package with a Red Atari T-Shirt that fits me, a usb snowman that makes red and blue lights and a noise (robosnowan!) a fun robot invasion book, a pink mario mushroom that my kids are fighting over LOL, and a few spare 5200 loose carts. :thumbsup:

Awesome package!

AX