IGNORED

OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2010

the.golden.ax

Well seeing how people are opening their Secret Santa stuff early (good thing I checked this thread today, or I'd have waited!) I figured I'd open mine. So I did....and WOW!

I'm not exactly sure who you are person from Golden Valley, MN (I'm pretty sure I've shipped stuff there before though), but thank you VERY much!!!

A brand new Logitech Cordless Freedom PS2 controller

Not for Resale Nights Into Dreams for the Saturn!

And this all blew me away...

A GBA SP and charger

Boxed and Complete Wario Ware Twisted

Boxed and Complete Drill Dozer

Boxed and Complete Pitfall-The Mayan Adventure!

Wow!!!!

As the Santa benefactor for my main gift is Albert via the AtariAge store, I don't know exactly when it will be delivered. I probably should have picked a different conveyance for time-critical deliveries such as this. ;) (Love ya Albert, hope the new arcade thrives!) It will just have to be a Winterey Time Present..probably just as well. ;)

Edited by AtariNerd

Well seeing how people are opening their Secret Santa stuff early (good thing I checked this thread today, or I'd have waited!) I figured I'd open mine. So I did....and WOW!

I'm not exactly sure who you are person from Golden Valley, MN (I'm pretty sure I've shipped stuff there before though), but thank you VERY much!!!

A brand new Logitech Cordless Freedom PS2 controller

Not for Resale Nights Into Dreams for the Saturn!

And this all blew me away...

A GBA SP and charger

Boxed and Complete Wario Ware Twisted

Boxed and Complete Drill Dozer

Boxed and Complete Pitfall-The Mayan Adventure!

Wow!!!!

Was it signed Sekrit Santa? ;-)

Well, I gotta admit, the generosity on this is "Secret Santa" thing is overwhelming! As I was packing up my package to ship, one showed up here last week...

Santa was good to me this year! Here's what was in the box...

A Limited Edition National Gaurd laptop backpack and T-shirt, and 2 of the most deliciously large (and unhealthy!) Reese's peanut butter cups I've ever seen-- 8 oz each! Woo hoo!

"Hidden" in the backpack were Mario Bros Game & Watch and a 2600 Halloween Repro!

Hella more than I expected! Thank you, Santa! :)

Edited by Murph74

Welp, I decided if I'm not gettin' nuttin' for Christmas... I'm just gonna give more.

I am sending out two packages. One today to someone I've not spoken with in 20 years... the other will go to a friend in WI tomorrow. Neither know they are getting anything. _THAT_ my friends--is the best part of being Secret Santa.

Well, I am having kid-like christmas anxiety. Apparently, neither my incoming or outgoing packages have arrived. Now, it's possible that my wife if screwing with my mind and hiding my gift. She won't admit to it yet. As for the recipient of my gift, they havent posted anything about recieving it, and I cant find the tracking number to check. Kind of like 1977 all over again, will I get the correct Micronauts and Star Wars figures as detailed in my illustrated christmas list with retail store reference guide, or will I get more stupid Grand Moff Tarkins and fall-apart Acroyear IIs that mom found in the clearance bin????? Will **name deleted** enjoy the **awesome items deleted** I got them or will it all get listed on eBay for a $5 BIN w/ free shipping??

Stressful. I need a glass of strawberry Quik to calm my nerves..................

Kind of like 1977 all over again, will I get the correct Micronauts and Star Wars figures as detailed in my illustrated christmas list with retail store reference guide, or will I get more stupid Grand Moff Tarkins and fall-apart Acroyear IIs that mom found in the clearance bin????? Will **name deleted** enjoy the **awesome items deleted**

Better than 1983 and getting left-over Skiff-Guards on clearance from Children's Palace.

Kind of like 1977 all over again, will I get the correct Micronauts and Star Wars figures as detailed in my illustrated christmas list with retail store reference guide, or will I get more stupid Grand Moff Tarkins and fall-apart Acroyear IIs that mom found in the clearance bin????? Will **name deleted** enjoy the **awesome items deleted**

Better than 1983 and getting left-over Skiff-Guards on clearance from Children's Palace.

Ooh - I remember Children's Palace.