IGNORED

OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2010

the.golden.ax

seriously guys have some more egg nog.

Only if the egg nog has SoCo in it..... ;)

Personally, I like nice bold rum. It's a childhood memory and favorite. My parents wanted us to go back to bed after presents so they served us eggnog and toast on Christmas morning. To me rum tastes like Christmas. Note this activity is not legal or advisable, but very much part of my past :lol:

AX

• Like 2

seriously guys have some more egg nog.

Only if the egg nog has SoCo in it..... ;)

Use 80 proof instead of 100 proof; I know, that is reverse of normal alcohologic, but trust me, it tastes better. speaking of which, I like the 100 proof with grape soda, has anyone tried that **Subject Changed** :D :D Morgan

Are we supposed to reveal ourselves at some point or are we supposed to remain secret? Not sure of the rules.

My user name may give me away by one of my gifts and my location may give me away too if the person who received my gift does some simple investigating.

Just wondering what the norm is here as I am a secret santa virgin...

Are we supposed to reveal ourselves at some point or are we supposed to remain secret? Not sure of the rules.

My user name may give me away by one of my gifts and my location may give me away too if the person who received my gift does some simple investigating.

i to have popped my secret santa cherry.

i don't think it's that big of a deal, some people have given themselves away anyway and unless your recipient hates what you got him *cough* there shouldn't be any major issues.

remember, it's supposed to be fun.

Well, with my gift it was already going to be blatantly obvious who it was from anyway.... :lol:

When it's time (aka I have money) I'm going to twist your arm for a Sears lamp for my new office. :P

AX

Sears console ready and waiting, already assembled and in the closet waiting (the shade and carts of course not assembled)! :thumbsup: I'll have to mod it for the power switch to work, of course, but that should only take a couple minutes. :)

Well, the package I sent got to its destination today according to USPS. I'm pleased about the speedy ship time that's for sure...

Now if the recipient likes what they got is my only remaining concern. Can't compete with the cool factor that Cebus did that's already a given.

Hex.

[ Has built a 3' K-Nex stand... and is a little disturbed by it... ]

I'm pretty sure most of us will know who had us Red ;)

so who got my stuff and who had me?

was my stuff alright?

I didn't have you, but I know for a fact that the package going to you didn't arrive yet ;)

AX

maybe because I posted that I had not shipped yet?? Is this true? Is this disinformation? You'll just have to wait to find out................

so who got my stuff and who had me?

was my stuff alright?

I didn't have you, but I know for a fact that the package going to you didn't arrive yet ;)

AX

maybe because I posted that I had not shipped yet?? Is this true? Is this disinformation? You'll just have to wait to find out................

Doh! Now he knows. :D

Im really hoping for that n64 game with the monkey, but his name isnt donkey.....

[im sorry was that wrong of me?]

I got RickHarrisMaine but I haven't heard anything about whether or not he enjoyed what he got. It didn't come back to my address in pieces so I assume it was well received. Looks like he keeps weird hours here though...