IGNORED

Cleaning out the Attic...

bob1200xl

Hi Bob, I may be a bit late in the day for this as I have only just found out from my friend mike aka "Preppie!" or "mike1200xl" about your surplus stock. Do you have any 1200xl's or 1050's left? If so may I ask how much the shipping to the uk is?

Many thanks and Happy Christmas

Grant.

Shipping to the U.K. has been around $50 for a 1200XL. I'm getting close to the bottom of the barrel, though...

Bob

Hi Bob, I may be a bit late in the day for this as I have only just found out from my friend mike aka "Preppie!" or "mike1200xl" about your surplus stock. Do you have any 1200xl's or 1050's left? If so may I ask how much the shipping to the uk is?

Many thanks and Happy Christmas

Grant.

No shipments are being made until after Christmas. Stay tuned!

I have my very own PayPal account now: bob1200xl@att.net

PLEASE - do not use the other account:mcjbob...

A note: everyone has paid for their items - thank you!

Bob

I'm reducing my storage capacity and have a whole bunch of monitors and printers. Mostly mono monitors, Epson FX printers, some DeskJets, a few HP laser printers (III & IIID, 4MV - that kind of stuff) (an HP 7475 plotter?)

I also seem to have more 1050s, 800s, and 1200XLs than I am allowed under the Geneva Convention.

The monitors and printers will go to e-waste. The 8-bit stuff will get stored, although I think it would be best if some of it, at least, found a home where it might be used by someone.

Bob

Bob

I'm reducing my storage capacity and have a whole bunch of monitors and printers. Mostly mono monitors, Epson FX printers, some DeskJets, a few HP laser printers (III & IIID, 4MV - that kind of stuff) (an HP 7475 plotter?)

I also seem to have more 1050s, 800s, and 1200XLs than I am allowed under the Geneva Convention.

The monitors and printers will go to e-waste. The 8-bit stuff will get stored, although I think it would be best if some of it, at least, found a home where it might be used by someone.

Bob

Hello Bob,

do you have any monitors that would work with an 800 or 400?

A 400 only works with a TV - RF input. The 800 works with RF, composite, and s-video. Yes, I have some TV/monitors left, but I can't ship them anywhere.

Bob

Bob

Bob

Hello Bob,

do you have any monitors that would work with an 800 or 400?

Ok, for all you guys who mooched a FREE 1200XL off of Bob,

The least you can do is spend a little money to keep it in prestine condition, while easily accessible for use:

1200XL-COVER.jpg

These covers are awesome. They are made of thick black vinyl, with machine-sewed seams and nicely finished (hemmed) edges. A design of your choice can be emroidered on the cover.

They are made by Slor's wife.

send a PM to Slor on here, or email him at james@slor.net

• Like 1

Hey... what is that cable plugged into the right side of that '1200XL'? That's not going to pass Certification! You better not let the 1200XL Police see that.

Nice cover, though.

Nice try, too...

Bob

Ok, for all you guys who mooched a FREE 1200XL off of Bob,

The least you can do is spend a little money to keep it in prestine condition, while easily accessible for use:

1200XL-COVER.jpg

These covers are awesome. They are made of thick black vinyl, with machine-sewed seams and nicely finished (hemmed) edges. A design of your choice can be emroidered on the cover.

They are made by Slor's wife.

send a PM to Slor on here, or email him at james@slor.net

Actually, it's a glass table top, and the cable is just laying there.. You have to excuse my completely messy environment, but that's all the more reason for the covers..

post-8775-129269979908_thumb.jpg

At least that's my story I'm telling the 1200Xl police.. (and Im sticking to it!) heheh..

(Actually, I did have a notch made there in case I wanna use the cover with one of the 1200/130XE machines I have.. The cover fits either one like a glove..)

Edited by MEtalGuy66

• 4 weeks later...

Bob,

do you have any 1200xl left?

what do you have left?

thanks,

Francisco

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area - just up the road from the old Atari HQ.

Bob

Bob

Where are you located? I'd love to have another 800. I'm not sure if my profile says so, but I'm in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.

You weren't too late. You're 14th on the list - you'll get one.

I was on vacation, but I'll be re-starting shipments next week. Look for a PM before the end of the month. Decide how you want it...

Bob

That sure is a beast, but a beautiful beast!

Nothing, but nothing, could have prepared me for the tactile delight of that glossy keyboard. :)

Congratulations - you're lucky! I asked back on November 1st, and apparently I was too late...

You may be too late... unless you'll take an ugly one. Maybe not even then.

You're on the List.

Bob

Any 1200XL's left? If so I'll take one please ....

I hope I am not too late.

Also a spare 1050 if you got one. I have one here but it never hurts to have two I suppose. :)

You weren't too late. You're 14th on the list - you'll get one.

I was on vacation, but I'll be re-starting shipments next week. Look for a PM before the end of the month. Decide how you want it...

Bob

Awesome! It's like a second Christmas! Thanks for the good news...