IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Nice pickup on the Diner! I'm envious on that one. Pays to be in the right place at the right time. I haven't had that opportunity in a while.

Diner is a hard one to find. I had a cart and manual that I bought back in the day. The boxed one I have now I bought off of Craig's list in a lot along with Tower of Doom Boxed. I needed both and paid $100 for the lot. A good deal in my opinion since the owner took care of the equipment and games and I was able to upgrade 17 other boxes.

I wish you wouldn't have told me that!! I've been looking for that box for ages now. I had one locked up on a nice BIN around Christmas and the seller backed out of the deal. :mad:

I may have a boxed Thin Ice I can let go. I'll have to wait until I get home to check on that though. But If I do, and I remember correctly, the box is sturdy but rough. So I would say in Fair to Good condition, not very good or exxcellent, just middle of the road.

I may have a boxed Thin Ice I can let go. I'll have to wait until I get home to check on that though. But If I do, and I remember correctly, the box is sturdy but rough. So I would say in Fair to Good condition, not very good or exxcellent, just middle of the road.

Sweet! Let me know. I'm not usually too picky about condition. As long as there's no major rips, tears, or defacements.

I want to say I have seen auctions that included Checkers go for very reasonable prices recently, but maybe they don't fetch premiums because of the hassle of dealing with the rest of the lot. Or, more likely, my memory is fading in my old age and I remember $25 Sears Checkers and 5 cent candy bars like it was yesterday :P

I bought a Spiker out of the catalog when they came out.....threw the box away cause it was much easier to store...ugh!!!!! Since then I have upgraded and now have a CIB Spiker. Sooooo, I have a complete collection now (depending on each person's view of a complete set!). The Sears games on eBay are tempting tho, I just have a couple of those to show the differences. But the Sears game system is definitely my fav! Just a few comments, I'm new to the forum...

• Like 2

I bought a Spiker out of the catalog when they came out.....threw the box away cause it was much easier to store...ugh!!!!! Since then I have upgraded and now have a CIB Spiker. Sooooo, I have a complete collection now (depending on each person's view of a complete set!). The Sears games on eBay are tempting tho, I just have a couple of those to show the differences. But the Sears game system is definitely my fav! Just a few comments, I'm new to the forum...

Welcome to the forums! Now that u have a complete set, make sure to check out all of the homebrews if u don't have those yet. There's some great ones like carol vs the ghost of Christmas presents, D2K, and the latest rocketeer!

Enjoy!

welcome! Ive seen your name elsewhere i know, maybe facebook or something or ebay...

• Like 1

Just won this: http://rover.ebay.co...39.l2649 Makes me 113 CIB

Nice pick-up on Turbo! One step closer to 125! It's getting tougher to find IMO and you got a pretty decent boxed copy, which is really tough for Coleco games. It took me forever to find a decent boxed copy of Venture. Crushed Coleco boxes stand out really bad in a displayed collection. My old Venture was terrible. Lemme see if I can find an old pic.....

Parker Bros & Coleco

I got my Turbo CIB and in great shape for $50 about a year ago. It was sitting on a lesser known game site for a while before I bought it, but now I'm sooo glad I jumped on it.

Welcome to the forums! If you're on Rev's site I'm sure you've seen this:

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/the-125-club

I'm pretty sure that if you join, you could get Rev to give you a free INTV pencil or maybe a button :-D

Either way, we'd love to see pics of your collection, especially the oddballs and variants ;)