IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What do you folks think a River Raid is worth, with excellent Cart/Lays/Manual - but no box. Finding boxes will probably be hit-n-miss for me. It came in the same lot as the nice Congo Bongo I traded. I am thinking of putting River Raid up on ebay (unless somebody wants to trade for it), but it seems difficult to guess the pricing since the available ones are either cart only or CIB. But this falls somewhere in between, and maybe that is how I should price it.

What do you folks think a River Raid is worth, with excellent Cart/Lays/Manual - but no box. Finding boxes will probably be hit-n-miss for me. It came in the same lot as the nice Congo Bongo I traded. I am thinking of putting River Raid up on ebay (unless somebody wants to trade for it), but it seems difficult to guess the pricing since the available ones are either cart only or CIB. But this falls somewhere in between, and maybe that is how I should price it.

$40-$50 or thereabouts. I don't know why, but the overlays for River Raid are usually in bad shape. I think the overlays just bonded together over time, so that when they are separated, some of the graphics come off, leaving bare spots. Good overlays are desirable. I'd mention their condition, and you might get even more.

$40-$50 or thereabouts. I don't know why, but the overlays for River Raid are usually in bad shape. I think the overlays just bonded together over time, so that when they are separated, some of the graphics come off, leaving bare spots. Good overlays are desirable. I'd mention their condition, and you might get even more.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I was thinking the same range, auction at $45 and BIN at $60. I'm not going to post it for trade in a new thread, I think most collectors here would want this CIB since it isn't super rare.

I bought one recently that was marked as game and box only for $40 BIN. When I received it, it had everything included. I'm not sure that, if the seller had known it was complete, would have affected the selling price.

I have also seen ones CIB selling for around $98-110, though these seem to never sell and get re-listed constantly.

Edited by bikeguychicago

Dear God. Holy Hell

Is this the mother of all auctions?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2810649483581?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281064948358&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

i just noticed your sig. future member of the intv "botherhood"????????? so we are a bother to you? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Edited by pimpmaul69

Awesome auction, probably the single best Intellivision auction of all time, hands down, no debate. That said, not sure it's worth $25K, I'd say $15K+ though. Not sure exactly what he was talking about with respect to the KC, that there were only ten sold and that he only knew of two owners, himself and one other. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that's incorrect.

i just noticed your sig. future member of the intv "botherhood"????????? so we are a bother to you? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You win the prize! I was just waiting to see how long it took someone to say something. I have a weird sense of humor like that. I had the sig like that for at least a week. Now I'll have to figure out what to do with all that empty space. Whenever you guys decide to teach me the secret handshake, I'll put it back up spelled right. :lolblue:

You win the prize! I was just waiting to see how long it took someone to say something. I have a weird sense of humor like that. I had the sig like that for at least a week. Now I'll have to figure out what to do with all that empty space. Whenever you guys decide to teach me the secret handshake, I'll put it back up spelled right. :lolblue:

I noticed that from Day 1, just figured it was you being you.. not you waiting for a reaction... sorry for the silence.

Guys, did you see this eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1210652922741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=121065292274&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] ?

I have to confess I never heard of this Inty game before... any insight?

cheers!

I haven't really tried it yet, but here's some info and a little gameplay.

http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/flintstones/flintstones.php

Awesome auction, probably the single best Intellivision auction of all time, hands down, no debate. That said, not sure it's worth $25K, I'd say $15K+ though. Not sure exactly what he was talking about with respect to the KC, that there were only ten sold and that he only knew of two owners, himself and one other. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that's incorrect.

Do you think it's even worth 15k?

Keyboard: 3000

Playcable: 1500

Printer: 1000?

Boxed Videoplexer: 500 (1000 if you believe Ozma)

Keyboard Software: 2000?

Tcard: 1000?

Protos: 250 each max

Players Club case: 400

Intellivoice and games: 50

It doesn't even hit 10k IMHO.

Add to that the fact that the prices above are when all items are sold individually.

When you sell stuff like this in a lot, you always get less that each item sells for individually.

I say about 9000 for this lot, and if he would take it, I'd buy it for that price today!