IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

but i warn after 125 comes the variant abyss. That where I am now. also protypes, hardware, homebrews it doesntbend with INTV. as soon as you thinkmyou got them alll something different appears.

F?ck the variants [Oops can I say that?]. I have no interest in variants. My reasoning follows my reason for buying music on CD. If I get the song, I do not need the album cover, or demo, or live version, but I do need the studio version of all songs. So to correlate in the intellivision world. I need D2K but not DK because it is included in D2k. See Me? [i guess that is arcade] Edited by SoulBuster

if your talking about available by the sellers none, but most come up on ebay often, but a few of the homebrews you need to get ready to pay a bit as they were extremely limited release like deep pockets and robot rubble. I paid a lot for robot rubble. But most come around a lot. At the moment im missing only two homebrews. but these arent the rare homebrews. I was going to bid on them yesterday but they ended at a time I needed to be on the road.

if your talking about available by the sellers none, but most come up on ebay often, but a few of the homebrews you need to get ready to pay a bit as they were extremely limited release like deep pockets and robot rubble. I paid a lot for robot rubble. But most come around a lot. At the moment im missing only two homebrews. but these arent the rare homebrews. I was going to bid on them yesterday but they ended at a time I needed to be on the road.

Which ones do you still need?

I did not bid on them bc you said they are in my pile. Illusions and yogi. I only bid on deep pockets bc only one was given out as gifts so I had to get that one :)

Yep, I still have them set aside for you, I just wanted to make sure you hadn't gone rogue and bought a bunch more. :-D

Yep, I still have them set aside for you, I just wanted to make sure you hadn't gone rogue and bought a bunch more. :-D

LOL I dont hoard. once in a while I will upgrade and give away the spare. But Deep Pockets I know onlly a few folks got a double but most only got one so I figure I better get it. Same with robot rubble, I got that bc you had mention it doesnt always come around and told me to get it but that one robot rubble auction came with two games it also had the league of lights. Any spares I had I think I sent to dude or Jason

• Like 2

Just witnessed a funny bidding war on a Worm Whomper. It was complete except for the box, but the main pic was of the manual, which looks identical to the box front. Long story short, it went for $92 without the box.....just a little high, IMO. I wonder of either party realized it didn't include box ;-)

• Like 1

Just witnessed a funny bidding war on a Worm Whomper. It was complete except for the box, but the main pic was of the manual, which looks identical to the box front. Long story short, it went for $92 without the box.....just a little high, IMO. I wonder of either party realized it didn't include box ;-)

Damn that's a costly mistake.

Currently available for purchase or currently available for purchase on ebay?

Right now you can buy carol, d2k, minehunter. I think you have those.

Thats all the ones currently available.

I was actually asking how many homebrews there are in total, whether available or not. Anyone got a list?