IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

whoa, and I thought I was the only person who at one point during his childhood attempted to produce his own overlay set for INTV releases out of paper, 3rd grade coloring skills and some clear tape, kudos to this guy for publicly sharing the embarrassing results

whoa, and I thought I was the only person who at one point during his childhood attempted to produce his own overlay set for INTV releases out of paper, 3rd grade coloring skills and some clear tape, kudos to this guy for publicly sharing the embarrassing results

Yah but you did it when you were in the third grade, the seller appears to have done it recently! Lol!

They'll package it with the same amount of love and care that they cleaned it with ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mattel-Intellivision-Video-Game-System-With-12-Games-Untested-/351016042879?pt=Video_Games&hash=item51ba2fc17f

Yikes ...

I was thinking the same thing why they didn't clean it up a little LOL I wouldnt give them 5 bucks

Hi Rev & Intellfan - totally agree - would never touch something like this unless it included some rare games in which case the system will would be a complete bonus - may even request seller to keep system to lower shipping lol:-)

Rev, can you update Magic Carousel Pre-order when you get a chance. Thanks and hope all is well with everyone!

Hi Rev & Intellfan - totally agree - would never touch something like this unless it included some rare games in which case the system will would be a complete bonus - may even request seller to keep system to lower shipping lol:-)

Rev, can you update Magic Carousel Pre-order when you get a chance. Thanks and hope all is well with everyone!

Did I miss any of your requests, I just updated it, i"ll go back now and check again. If i missed you post what numbers you want again, thanks!

This one is very funny

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/intellivision-mattel-electronics-/151248183292?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o&hash=item2337181ffc

The guy wrote "Intellvision plus ces 2 manettes plus 1 jeux dans un bonne état visuelle elle ne s allume pas je ne l est jamais ouvert donc ça peut être pas grand chose mais moi j y connais rien donc je la vends comme ça donc pas de réclamation"

In English : Intellvision with 2 controllers plus 1 game in a good visual condition. It doesn't work. I never opened it, so it can't be much, but I know nothing so I sell it like this, so no claim." (sorry for my traduction)

The guy wrote "Intellvision plus ces 2 manettes plus 1 jeux dans un bonne état visuelle elle ne s allume pas je ne l est jamais ouvert donc ça peut être pas grand chose mais moi j y connais rien donc je la vends comme ça donc pas de réclamation"

In English : Intellvision with 2 controllers plus 1 game in a good visual condition. It doesn't work. I never opened it, so it can't be much, but I know nothing so I sell it like this, so no claim." (sorry for my traduction)

Ça me semble exact!